Anyone get Squishier in today's patch?

For starters, I am a retribution paladin, though one of my guildies, an arms warrior, is having the same problem.

I am FAR squisher than I was yestarday. Is there everyone or just plate wearers? Anyone know what change caused this?

Deleted
    Nothing really?

only thing squishier about my toons is their boo- well... nvm.

OT: i havent noticed it at all, how are you squishing, is it PVE or PVP, pvp has a variety of variables that can make you *squish*, if its pve that youve done over and over again, maybe you're just getting RNG fucked

I just ran a few dungeons to see (ret as well) and nothing seemed drastically out of the ordinary.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

I mean in PvP, i'm sorry. And it was over the course of several BGs. I was even getting chewed up by hunters. And not good hunters. Like, hunters with level 78 pets and stuff. It was... weird.

Is it really just me? I'm not a great PvPer but that is possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk what you're complaining about as a pally you have plenty of defensives such as HoP, DP, Bubble. Although if there's a priest/mage around you're fucked 100% of the time. But it shouldn't be a problem when exorcism hits for 9-12k(non crit). Also as ret you should be using your holy power on WoG more since TV got nerfed to shit.

I don't play a ret pally, I play an arms warrior. Arms got all their shit nerfed their defensive cooldowns have gone to shit: ER, Swall, Sblock cept for disarm and spell reflect, but even those are considered both offensive/defensive cooldowns. All their damage was reduced by like ~17% and their self healing went to shit, ofc to compensate I assume CS should make up for the damage and the HP pools should be better. Sucks w/ sblock being 25% now I can't block dismantles.

With fury's mastery getting buffed I wonder how much an ER can heal for. I'd assume 65-70% of total HP. However fury is still crap with its lack of control, fluidity, and rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    only thing squishier about my toons is their boo- well... nvm.

OT: i havent noticed it at all, how are you squishing, is it PVE or PVP, pvp has a variety of variables that can make you *squish*, if its pve that youve done over and over again, maybe you're just getting RNG fucked
    It's the PvP forum.. why would he be thinking PvE?

Quote Originally Posted by Spondoo View Post
    Idk what you're complaining about as a pally you have plenty of defensives such as HoP, DP, Bubble. Although if there's a priest/mage around you're fucked 100% of the time. But it shouldn't be a problem when exorcism hits for 9-12k(non crit). Also as ret you should be using your holy power on WoG more since TV got nerfed to shit.

I don't play a ret pally, I play an arms warrior. Arms got all their shit nerfed their defensive cooldowns have gone to shit: ER, Swall, Sblock cept for disarm and spell reflect, but even those are considered both offensive/defensive cooldowns. All their damage was reduced by like ~17% and their self healing went to shit, ofc to compensate I assume CS should make up for the damage and the HP pools should be better. Sucks w/ sblock being 25% now I can't block dismantles.

With fury's mastery getting buffed I wonder how much an ER can heal for. I'd assume 65-70% of total HP. However fury is still crap with its lack of control, fluidity, and rage.
    He didn't really complain about not having enough survivability or defensive mechanisms or any sort... He asked if anyone else felt squishier..

Havn't noticed anything, I'm stacking resi on my rogue though. Try get 1400-1500 resi, it helps a lot.

I don't play a ret pally.
    wut

10+ Year Old Account
    Rng? Hes a bit of a dick ya know.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

But it shouldn't be a problem when exorcism hits for 9-12k(non crit).
    Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    it depends on how much resil u have aswell and ur current gear that is without resil