Thread: Updated Gamon!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Updated Gamon!

So I would love to see if anyone has been fighting the "new" gamon yet, and found out how much of a tough guy he is now?
    For people who dont know what im talking about, its on the front page, that he got updated with immunity to cc, added the ability to charge and battle shout as well as giving him an axe!

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, he's pretty much the same as before. Hit me for ~40k crushing and has a shovel now (I guess it's supposed to be an axe, but it looks like a shovel). And of course he's immune to any kind of CC. I'd get a screenshot, but I'm in Northrend at the moment.

Screenshot or it didnt happen

10+ Year Old Account
    guess the only thing that changed is that you can no longer solo him by kiting.

Its on the front page, with a blue post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsparks View Post
    Screenshot or it didnt happen
    Frontpage bluepost is not good enough?

Gamon wont be stronger. Hell just not be soloable for a long time. Why did they give him a battleshout? Not like hell notice the increase in dmg as he oneshots everything but tanks already
    better give AE fear or shovelstorm!

They're preparing Gamon for the ultimate task. I'm envisioning him popping in at the beginning of the Deathwing fight yelling "DO NOT WORRY ADVENTURERS GAMON WILL SAVE US ALL", running face first into the dragon. Deathwing will then open his mouth and Saurfang, Crowley, and Thelurdin the lost(see badlands), will jump out and cleave/punch Gamon to death, thus beginning the encounter.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even though he apparently has an 'axe,' I didn't see it. He punched me in the face today, didn't even want to look at how hard..

He's just become un-kiteable. I essentially was able to 4man him or so while actually tanking him. As a prot warrior, gemmed for dodge and parry while reforging for mastery, I am essentially unhittable, where I dodge and parry about 50% of incoming attacks and block or crit block the rest. With a disc priest keeping me shielded, and healed to full, he was actually pretty easy to fight, hitting for maybe 35k max. With a couple of random people in org dpsing him down, it wasn't too bad, took about 5 mins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    They're preparing Gamon for the ultimate task. I'm envisioning him popping in at the beginning of the Deathwing fight yelling "DO NOT WORRY ADVENTURERS GAMON WILL SAVE US ALL", running face first into the dragon. Deathwing will then open his mouth and Saurfang, Crowley, and Thelurdin the lost(see badlands), will jump out and cleave/punch Gamon to death, thus beginning the encounter.
    o.O cooool

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz View Post
    Check dat axe!
    seems like gamon improvised:3

15+ Year Old Account
    I realize now that I probably didn't turn on Blood Presence for when I attacked him :<

Deleted
    Now he will Solo people just for fun

You played with the Gamon, now he plays you =]
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”- Buddha

they should buff him to hit like the whale shark in Vash'jir

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well lots of people try to pull him out and run around kiting him hoping everyone else will start attacking. The INN is fuuulll of dead bodies on my server all the time. I saw for sure he was taken down once, but all he dropped was linen cloth and copper. Which I think is lame, he should drop an EPIC!!! lol. and Now LOOOTTS of people compare him to Chuck Noris. BUT OMG he is OP enough. Bliz just never wants him beat!! lol. Poor Gamon. I admit I killed him a few dozen times for no reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Oh, hell YES!

Deleted
    His axe is broken

Deathwing fight will be similar to the one with Lich King, with the exception of Tirion being Gamon.