104 46.64%
  • Worgen

119 53.36%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

And the most popular Alliance Druid race is:

Which race will be the most popular for Druids in the Alliance, Night Elf or Worgen?

Quote Originally Posted by BishopXQ View Post
    Which race will be the most popular for Druids in the Alliance, Night Elf or Worgen?
    Make A Poll Then you have my answer.

I'm an Engineer, and I solve practical problems! - Play Free Online Games

gnome.
    "Distant headlights, desolate highway."

well, right now it is night elf since we can't make worgen yet. But I know I will have a worgen one

Worgen, oh hell yes. I didn't think I'd be as in-love with the race as I am now, but...damn. And my current main's a Night Elf Mage. As much as I love the Kaldorei, yeah...Worgen!

Actually, good lord, my personality (Look at my signature, that's a good idea) describes wanting to play a Worgen Druid like nothing else ever perfectly. Dear god!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say worgen since the 1% crit for ferals

I'm going to say Worgen, at least at first. When Worgen have been around a while I reckon it'll be a pretty even split.

Night elves will remain the most popular race because old druid players have grown attached to their characters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Night elves will remain the most popular race because old druid players have grown attached to their characters.
    maybe,

i will stay NE but id still vore worgen as beeying a cooler race :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Now that I have voted I will tell you why the Worgen are better at Druidism in My opinion.

The people of Gilneas got cursed by the worgen, becoming permanently half man and half worg like beast. The Worgen gained tremendous natural animal traits from the curse which would enable them to use druidism with ease in animal forms, animal essences and nature. Their humanity can be cured by alchemy if they are cured shortly after infected with the curse, making dangerous curses and poisons less likely to affect them. Yes, I am a huge Worgen fan and maybe start training to RP a Worgen. Sounds very fascinating indeed.

I'm an Engineer, and I solve practical problems! - Play Free Online Games

Deleted
    For sure Worgen, because they're new. Players will flood this new combination like they did with trolls (I still have nightmares, troll truids are now worse than lv 58 DKs...). As for me, I'll stay Night Elf no matter what.

edit: @up
    Worgen better at Druidism? It's utter ..., they learned Druidism from Night Elves (lore-wise) who were the first Druids in the universe. Plus they have no connection to Elune and Cenarius (+Ysera). Sure, their Curse and savageness gives them an advantage over other Feral Druids, but Druidism is not really about shapeshifting and ripping with claws, right?
    Last edited by mmoc829d37085d; 2010-12-01 at 03:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravlon View Post
    Worgen better at Druidism? It's utter ..., they learned Druidism from Night Elves (lore-wise) who were the first Druids in the universe. Plus they have no connection to Elune and Cenarius (+Ysera).
    a few days i was wondering the same thing, where do they get thier power from ? animals forms maybe from the same animal spirits as we do but thier magic ? do they prey to elune or something differently ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Hmm... I like both of them ^^ But to me it seems that Nelfs are the real druids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlon794 View Post
    I'd say worgen since the 1% crit for ferals
    aaaaand for balance and restoration.

Anyone who is trying to get the most out of their character will be switching to Worgen.
    Leksi, Restoration Druid of <Deus Vox>

The only reason I would switch to a worgen is just because their racials are far and away better than the night elf's for PvE.

im guessing worgen since the 1% crit

I'd never switch my Night Elf to a Worgen. Call me a lore freak, but because Night Elves are the original druid and I find them more fascinating than Worgen, it's for that reason that I'd keep my Night Elf. Plus, Worgen are overrated. 1% just isn't enough to make me want to dish out money and switch or level an entirely new one. Worgen may not have existed anyways without Night Elves.

I thought there was that whole "Druids of the Scythe" thing and some shape-shifting wolf dude like a billion years ago...

http://www.wowpedia.org/Goldrinn

That's the linky link. Anyways, it seems like the Nelfs were all up in the druid business first, but the Druids of the Scythe aren't exactly fresh faces in the world.

i pushed it over the 50/50 mark :3 worgen pride! i picked worgen for coolness and best alliance racials hands down.