Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Téuntjûh View Post
    You guys know you can get "Over 9000!" Gearscore in Cata?
    I hope Average ilvl replaces gearscore for sure.

@ OP: about 12k in average over 6 dps should be enough I think.

12k is what you need for a safe kill, meaning beating the enrage by a good amount of time.

The first time my guild downed him we were all about 12k, but we had one guy die during the first transition (dps) and never got him back up. We actually killed LK 3 seconds into enrage.

So about 9k for a very close kill, but you should be able to do more than that pretty easily, especially if you have any 25 man gear.

We killed LK yestoday (bare in mind we got almost every single piece of 264 gear) and we are a 10 man guild. The dps we did is as follows:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...s=9774&e=10778

And yes we lost our rogue midfight lololololol

3 healer setup, and the enrage timer was never a concern.

Deleted
    The dps requirements arent really that high, just requires people not to fuck about... The fight is more about game mechanics than dps.

(Says the lock that has done this 1 time, 2 tries and down he went)

We had a feral druid tank, that popped in cat form whenever 2 tanks werent needed and because of that we beat the enrage by several minutes.

The overall dps of your group is probably going to vary on this fight. Our highest is usually around 14k, lowest about 7/8k. Takes us about 16 minutes, around 50k average raid dps, and 50 million raid damage overall. This is from a 10 man strict group with mostly 264 gear.

I did it with 1 person at 15, everyone progressively lower, and the lowest was 9k or so, and we had plenty of time on the enrage - I'd say 10k DPS or so.