Hey guys im going to basically paste exactly what i wrote in my guild forums, please comment i want your input!
First some Infos, unless your dum you know that in cata all healers have 1 fast heal that heals for a good amount and costs a lot of mana and then one longer heal that heals for less, this is because healers wont have nearly as much mana longevity and need to watch how they heal to not go oom.

My FoL is my biggest heal at
Quote Originally Posted by Flash of Light
1.5sec -- 27% base mana -- 7329
Holy Light is has a much longer cast time and heals for roughly 60% of what FoL does but costs like no mana
Quote Originally Posted by Holy Light
2.5sec(talented) -- 9% base mana -- 4400
In a raid i can pretty much spam HL infinitely and not worry about mana at all, this of course isnt good because it heals for much less and very slow so its good to basicly only use when everyone is topped off to gain holy power with tower of radiance (cant link, new account).
The normal softcap for heals is to get GCD to one second which is 33% haste, and with 9% from Judgements of the pure(cant link, new account) it becomes 24% for pallys.
My idea would be to get 60% (51%) haste to bring my holy light to a 1 second cast time.
I would then be able to spam HL, all the time, it would be as fast as any spell and heal for 60% of my FoL, which is plenty for raid healing, which i will be doing plenty of since we are running 10 man, and as paladin raid healing is usually 50% overheals anyway. I can then FoL when needed because i will have plenty of mana to do so.
:arrow: Upsides
>pretty much infinite mana in an expansion where healers really need to watch their mana, i cannot stress the invaluability of this enough, seriously, this is like, amazing. (invaluability isnt a real word, wtf?)
>Good raid heals, nice for 10mans
>I could use Power trinks rather than Regen trinks
:arrow: Downsides
>Roughly 80% of tank healing power (healing where im not overhealing)
>Getting this much haste will be pretty hard and i would need some generous casters to pass rings/cloak/neck/trinks with haste and no hit to me :/

Anyways i dont normally do this kind of theorizing so some of my numbers could be wrong etc anyways i really want your feedback gaiz, please comment, any input is welcome.