Voters
461. This poll is closed
  • Yes

218 47.29%
  • No

243 52.71%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Garrosh can't die because with him e whole new storyline for the Horde can be written.

Look at the Cairne episode, and look at the new quest at Silverpine Forest when he comes to see what Sylvannas has to tell him about the Valkyries; just to give two examples.

He's becoming a major character for the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, just Garrosh a better Armor Look than he would be a dirty Leader

10+ Year Old Account
    i tink i know why ppl hate garrosh

when thrall is leader u assume ur toon lives to his ideals.... problem is while questing u dont. in fact in many quests u go against thralls direct orders

u cant hide behind the ideals of garrosh. he is an orcish warrior. blood and thunder, lok;tar ogar, ect. also if u go against garrosh's orders...... u get dismissed

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    ignore the ppl who still think that way man. ppl still think it was an alliance base...........
    All those soldiers and glaive throwers kinda signify "military outpost" to most strategists...

Deleted
    You haven't done the starting zones, i can tell by the fact that you say Garrosh blames eveyone else for his problems.

Maybe what you need todo is take off your Thrall fanboy glasses and look at them again, Garrosh may not be perfect but he doesn't blame others for his mistakes, and he holds them to a high level of honor and respect and if they fall below a certain level....then he puts them in their place.

Personally i hope Thrall dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    funny cause taurens really arnt going to kill garrosh

WE WILL AVENGE OUR LEADER
    why?
    u killed him
    it was a duel
    SHUT UP WITH UR LOGIC
    oh calm down, don't need to get your panties in a wad, over some thing that would never happen, but would be cool.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skyesfury View Post
    All those soldiers and glaive throwers kinda signify "military outpost" to most strategists...
    with cenarian banners.........

does garrosh want to piss off the guy his dad killed? or the strongest druid ever empowered by metzan and knaak?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangeduckface View Post
    I don't like him.
    I quite like him.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    Think about that for a second. The Horde is a Warmachine, this is undeniable. What expansions did Thrall accomplish in the years he was the Warchief? He led his people to Kalimdor and founded Ogrimmar in Durotar and that's about it realy. For the past 5 years he's done nothing but being diplomatic with his enemies while Garrosh has taken a firm hold in Stonetalon, Ashenvale, Azhara and countless other places in the world.

Thrall was a diplomat not a Warchief :P
    This^^

Can't agree more.

Garrosh will not die. gave you actually done any quests? he's too huge of a character. especially with the whole Hero of the horde thing and the "Hellscreams eyes are always upon you." stuff. Garrosh is the new horde and fits it pretty well. Hell he even ENFORCES the whole victory or death while doing the right thing. OT: If there is a lore character that will die. it will probably be sylvanis. As her lore reached a pinnacle with the killing of arthas. And technically it looks like blizz might be able to dethrone her with Koltira
    Last edited by Zeroe; 2010-12-01 at 03:50 PM.

After questing through WPL and riding through Hillsbrad, I don't care about Garrosh as much as I'd like to see Slyvanas die. Garrosh is just kind of an idiot and he can be dealt with, Slyvanas is just evil and needs to be put down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    After questing through WPL and riding through Hillsbrad, I don't care about Garrosh as much as I'd like to see Slyvanas die. Garrosh is just kind of an idiot and he can be dealt with, Slyvanas is just evil and needs to be put down.
    If Sylvanas dies, the forsaken die basically. They will never die as they are a playable race. Sorry not gonna happen.

They won't kill Garrosh; totalitarian and conqueror he may be, but he's being developed in a positive light as a character. He's starting to realize the errors of his original ideals, and that he has to lead with both honor AND valor. Stonetalon, full of death as it was, was a good example of this. Krom'gar showed him the kind of thing he didn't like seeing. People serving him for what they assumed to be the right reasons, but really, were completely fucked up.

I think the Krom'gar thing shocked him; and Silverpine certainly did. He's not happy with the whole unnatural Forsaken-creation deal.

So no, I don't think Garrosh is going to die. The Horde needs a new Warchief, and I think he'll eventually be a good replacement for Thrall, since Thrall has better things to do.

Sylvanas however...

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    Think about that for a second. The Horde is a Warmachine, this is undeniable. What expansions did Thrall accomplish in the years he was the Warchief? He led his people to Kalimdor and founded Ogrimmar in Durotar and that's about it realy. For the past 5 years he's done nothing but being diplomatic with his enemies while Garrosh has taken a firm hold in Stonetalon, Ashenvale, Azhara and countless other places in the world.

Thrall was a diplomat not a Warchief :P
    There's more to being a leader than expanding your empire... especially when that expansion can only come from war.

The Horde WAS nothing but a war machine when it was under the control of the Burning Legion. Theoretically they're not just blood-thirsty savages anymore.

Deleted
    fuk Garrosh...

Saurfang should lead the Horde... It would be fun killing him in raids tho, epic 100k cleaves ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    it would be kinda cool in the tauren retaliated and killed him.
    Yup, too bad Blizz doesn't give us that option...

I wouldn't mind Garrosh biting the dust during the Xpac.

15+ Year Old Account
    I say death to him because he spawns too many forum threads.

with cenarian banners.........

does garrosh want to piss off the guy his dad killed? or the strongest druid ever empowered by metzan and knaak?
    Garrosh has a proven record of pissing off anyone that has dealings with him for longer than a few seconds. Vol'jin, Sylvanas, Cairne, Varian (Garrosh walks into the room with Rhonin and Varian and tries to pick a fight... and this is the new warchief?!). When someone's flaws are more detrimental than any of there assets, it's time they step down as leader. After finishing the Silverpine quests tonight, I'm kinda like Cromush toward the end. He demands that Sylvanas be raised. He knows her strategic benefit to the Horde.

As for Knaak... the only reason I ever refer to his lolore is because Blizz says it's canon *groan...*

Deleted
    I hope he dies before cata.........