[Herbalism] Lifeblood Heal

hi

does anyone know for how much the instant heal of lifeblood is healing with lvl85?
    i remember that i did read somewhere, it heals 7200, increased by max health. is that correct? and does anyone know how it scales with health? whats the modifier?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i thought they removed the heal and turned it into a haste buff. I could definately be wrong...but thats what i thought happened to it.

Atm it gibes 280 hast for 20 sec and heals for 4sec. Donno how much it heals for thow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boomcan View Post
    i thought they removed the heal and turned it into a haste buff. I could definately be wrong...but thats what i thought happened to it.
    ^^ this. It's a fixed amount of haste per level, I believe.
    I am the Zen master. I am the calm, quiet little center of the universe.
    Valhallä - Jaedenar US

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I checked the heal you get is kinda lame, but a decent haste buff, can't give any definative figures, but it was LOW for me
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

jup, its fixed. It used to heal you for a certain amount. but now its a haste buff

Quote Originally Posted by boomcan View Post
    That just makes too much sense. Mixing the heal and haste buff together makes the heal essentially pointless, because it's a much greater priority to time the haste buff to maximize dps in a boss fight, instead of saving it for when you need an emergency heal.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    On Live-Server its both, a heal and a haste Buff.
    If the MMO-Database is correct its an 359 Heal with an 240 Haste-Rating-Buff. (Rank 7)
    In Cata it would be Rank 8 with an 719 Heal and an 480 Haste-Rating-Buff.

Lifeblood Rank 8
    Instant 2 min cooldown

Uses your skill in Herbalism to absorb energy and nutrients from the earth, instantly healing minor wounds and granting 480 haste rating for 20 sec. Can be used while stealthed or invisible.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=74497#see-also-recipe

Cost None
    Range 0 yards (Self)
    Cast time Instant
    Cooldown 2 minutes
    Effect #1 Heal
    Value: 720 to 2160
    Effect #2 Apply Aura: Mod Rating (917504)
    Duration 20 seconds
    School Nature
    Mechanic n/a
    Dispel type n/a

By using EJ page http://elitistjerks.com/f15/t29453-c..._85_cataclysm/ that comes out to 3.75%haste. Also to note: Paladin, Death Knight, Shaman, and Druid receive 30% more melee haste from Haste Rating. If your like me and your DK tank will be Goblin your looking at 5.875% haste during Lifeblood pops not including gear/gemming for any haste
    Last edited by pimpeddakota; 2010-12-01 at 04:16 PM.