Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ceh789 View Post
    Actually - the BWL lab was an add on after long and torturous complaining about the only one being in Scholo. Also - Scholo was hard!
    Nope, just tedious, like most of these "I felt like i accomplished something!"-things, all you really accomplished was that you took a long time to do something really simple (Dig your way through half of Dulldaman for some new enchanting recipes? Was that really fun?), and going through half of Scholo (A trash-fest for most of vanilla) just to make some flasks was also overkill, putting alchemy-labs near alchemy trainers (You know, where you didn't need 4 other people to carry you there :P ) would be just as much "Flavour" for the profession and way less of a hassle...

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin1344 View Post
    Do you use a car to go places irl or do you forgo the convenience and walk because you think your destination should take a long time to reach. Yea I didn't think so. Besides if you don't like it then walk to where you want to go just because you think the world should feel bigger doesn't mean everyone does.
    '

Ok once cata comes out your only going to be in Orgg which has portals to each cata zone are you really going to need that port to UC?

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember all of the above, and I did it all! Going to an alchemy lab, smelting dark iron at the furnace in blackrock depths, heading to the uldaman enchanting trainer. Those were some epic times. But they were also annoying.

There are plenty of things in the new iteration of the game that continue to give it an epic feeling.

And as someone suggested, you could always try fishing - but the RNG on that isn't the best. :/
    For the Alliance!