What time will be the best too level on?

Well, as most of you i want to level to 85 as fast as possible. And i wonder what time of the day do YOU think is the best time to level on? What time will there be less players out questing?

Quote Originally Posted by Orgatt View Post
    Well, as most of you i want to level to 85 as fast as possible. And i wonder what time of the day do YOU think is the best time to level on? What time will there be less players out questing?
    Honestly, the first few days will be quite insane; especially at the starting areas. I would say probably late night / early AM would be your best bet if I had to guess, being those who did NOT take off from work or school would probably be going to bed.

Deleted
    If you want to be 85 as fast as possible you really don't have much choise. Obviously you have to keep leveling full time first day or two.

I would guess best time would be very late night and really early mornings. All other time people will be up and questing like crazy. First few days or week, i doubt there will be any good time to quest without running into people everywhere.
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

Deleted
    Pretty much what everyone above has said, early mornings and late nights, although any time levelling is good time.

Thanks peps. I think il go to bed around 22-23 and stand up at around 05.00 and quest before school instead of in the evening. Guess thats the better ofc, if i manage to stand up :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy up a lot of Mt Dew or Energy Drinks, log on the second Cataclysm comes online and start playing. If you are wanting to get there as fast as possible, you cannot stop playing, because some people will play 24/7 once Cata comes out. Otherwise, the best time for leveling is like 3-10 AM so that quest mobs aren't being fought over. A lot of times I have found that a lot of people don't seem to play until 4 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.