Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moovin View Post
    Note the location of USB ports and the lack of cord connections from the back!
    Wireless mouse perhaps?

Thrall for Earth Warder, and Jaina for the Guardian of Tirisfall...lol

Deleted
    Please can one of you think a second about Thrall? All this ppl saying to him: "No you will never be the Earthwarden, you will never get laid by Jaina, Garrosh is cool now, we love him more than you." How is he suppost to feal about that? I wouldnt wonder if he is right now crying in a corner. The dude just lost his job, his awesome hammer and look at him! Hes a hobo now, he had to sell his armor for food, he is only eating [Tough Hunk of Bread] and drinking from the Mealstrom... Hes not even getting paid for this. And what do you do? You crush his carrerhopes... You guys are awesome you know that...

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    This has been popping up in a few threads lately and I think it warrants a thread by itself to knock some sense into peoples' skulls.

This issue first started after the Quests & Lore panel at BlizzCon this year where Blizz gave us this quote:

From this quote, some jackass came up with the conclusion "ZOMG Thrall is going to become the New Earthwarder!?!?! NOWAI!!!! derpderpderpderp" After that a bunch of lemmings then followed to spread the new rumor and the dumbness just cascaded from there.

To set the record straight, there is NOTHING in this quote that says Thrall is becoming the new ANYTHING. All it says is that he's going to help the Aspect family back together by using shaman earth powers in relation with the missing Earth aspect. From that, we can speculate a whole bunch of shit. One might say he teaches the uncorrupted black dragon we get out of the quests in Badlands and teaches it shamanism. We can't really rule out the "Thrall is Earth Warder" possibility either, but both ideas are just speculative theory. I'm saying that dumbasses need to stop saying "Oh yeah thrall is going to become the next dragon earth aspect and bite off the heads of Chynn and Garrosh and we'll be living in World of Thrallcraft"

Really? C'mon people, it's time to grow a brain and stop being foolish. :P
    How about this you damn lore nerd. Realize the fact that blizzard makes the story not the fans. What is meant to be is just that. Stop getting sucked into people's lore troll posts. End of story. Now go make blizz happy and play their game.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Of course it could be that Thrall removes Neltharions corruption with some random shamanistic power nobody has ever heard of (or seen) before...
    Like.... Purge? Cleanse? =P

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Like.... Purge? Cleanse? =P
    Cause old god corruption can be removed with a simple Purge/Cleanse :P
    Its like the Scourge plague cant be healed with Abolish Disease/Dispell Magic.

Deleted
    Ye well i do not think thrall will be the new one. But i think varian wrynn will /heroic strike kill deathwing derpderpderpderpderpderpderp

OP: Prove your right with blue quotes or cata beta data. if you cant, STFU you are speculating as much as they are.

Hippocrite.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    Hippocrite.
    Hippopotamus crits YOU for 1337 damage ?

*Hypocritical is the word you were looking for

Deleted
    To set the record straight, there is NOTHING in this quote that says Thrall is becoming the new ANYTHING. All it says is that he's going to help the Aspect family back together by using shaman earth powers in relation with the missing Earth aspect. From that, we can speculate a whole bunch of shit. One might say he teaches the uncorrupted black dragon we get out of the quests in Badlands and teaches it shamanism. We can't really rule out the "Thrall is Earth Warder" possibility either, but both ideas are just speculative theory. I'm saying that dumbasses need to stop saying "Oh yeah thrall is going to become the next dragon earth aspect and bite off the heads of Chynn and Garrosh and we'll be living in World of Thrallcraft"
    Whilst I agree nothing is set in stone at all, your post comes off as being very negative to the whole idea - by that I mean that even though you said you can't rule out that Thrall is the new Earth warder your whole post screams that he definitely won't be. I agree that a lot of people need to stop saying it like it's confirmed and how he's going to be running round like a god however, it is a very likely possibility that he will be a major part of Azeroth regaining it's Earthwarder (I personally believe it will actually be him). After all the guy is in deepholm trying to prevent it collapsing into Azeroth.

Blizzard have done this move from faction NPC to major in-game 'Neutral' characters before (Bolvar) and are still doing it (Malfurion being friendly to both Horde and Alliance even though he is the co-leader of night elf society)

Also there is already a guardian of tirisfal - he's called Med'an. Thrall was offered a place on this council but declined due to his obligation to the horde. Med'an is actually the reason why Cho'gall is merged with C'thun.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    This has been popping up in a few threads lately and I think it warrants a thread by itself to knock some sense into peoples' skulls.

This issue first started after the Quests & Lore panel at BlizzCon this year where Blizz gave us this quote:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We've seen over the years the overarching dangers etc, it has been getting bigger bigger and bigger. Are there any plans to take some more bigger things down? Will we take down Alexstrazsa for example?
    She's the Aspect of Life man, can you really punk her down for long? A careful way to answer this question is, obviously Deathwing is the bad guy and in the subsequent patches similar to how WotLK worked, ultimately when we develop the final combat with Deathwing to put him down, there is really good money on the fact the family will get involved. Their greatest and most horrible hour, the will perform the function they were created for. It's probably best to let the specifics breath at this point. Deathwing is so gnarly, how do you defeat something undefeatable? Can he be defeated by any martial mean? How will the family (AND THRALL) pull this off?

Oh I just have to say it, you know Thrall is a shaman now. So what Aspect is missing from the family? Neltharion is out, the family has been broken for 10,000 years, what of the 5 aspects are you missing? Earth. So I'm just saying. Maybe that's a way Thrall can distinguish himself helping the family back together for a big win.
    From this quote, some jackass came up with the conclusion "ZOMG Thrall is going to become the New Earthwarder!?!?! NOWAI!!!! derpderpderpderp" After that a bunch of lemmings then followed to spread the new rumor and the dumbness just cascaded from there.

Really? C'mon people, it's time to grow a brain and stop being foolish. :P
    are you a blizzard employee ? do you know what is going to happen?
    ......im guessing no for both them 2 questions.
    How dare you come on here and tell people whats right and wrong when you have not got a fucking clue yourself whats going to happen in the future.
    Maybe you should include yourself when you preach to others to grow a brain.
    Oh and while were at it;
    the majority of the WoW playerbase are a bunch of children or brainless R-tards
    when you type shit like NOWAI ZOMG derpderpderpderp to me it kinda shows your age, pot calling kettle black?
    Last edited by Suggs; 2010-12-01 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouser3008 View Post
    Whilst I agree nothing is set in stone at all, your post comes off as being very negative to the whole idea - by that I mean that even though you said you can't rule out that Thrall is the new Earth warder your whole post screams that he definitely won't be. I agree that a lot of people need to stop saying it like it's confirmed and how he's going to be running round like a god however, it is a very likely possibility that he will be a major part of Azeroth regaining it's Earthwarder (I personally believe it will actually be him). After all the guy is in deepholm trying to prevent it collapsing into Azeroth.

Blizzard have done this move from faction NPC to major in-game 'Neutral' characters before (Bolvar) and are still doing it (Malfurion being friendly to both Horde and Alliance even though he is the co-leader of night elf society)

Also there is already a guardian of tirisfal - he's called Med'an. Thrall was offered a place on this council but declined due to his obligation to the horde. Med'an is actually the reason why Cho'gall is merged with C'thun.
    But you CAN rule out Thrall as the new Earth Warder. Hell you can rule out EVERYBODY as the new Earth Warder.

Whats so hilariously amazing about the theory of Thrall becoming the new Earth Warder is that nobody has taken the time to contemplate why nobody became the new Guardian of Magic after Malygos died.

Oh wait, it's because Norgannon imbued Malygos with his powers and gave him purpose. And oh yeah, Khaz'Goroth did the same for Neltharion.

With the power of simple deduction I can now deduce that there will be no new Earth Warder/Aspect of the Black Flight or Guardian of Magic/Aspect of the Blue Flight because the Titans are not around to charge anybody!

EDIT: shit... I jsut remembered Kalecgos... Okay well I'm leaving my post here as a lesson to myself in failure.

DOUBLE EDIT: However, like Kalecgos, I think its safe to assume a member of the Black Flight will take over as Aspect.
    Last edited by Nesingwary-Eliada; 2010-12-01 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Cause old god corruption can be removed with a simple Purge/Cleanse :P
    Its like the Scourge plague cant be healed with Abolish Disease/Dispell Magic.
    I wouldn't have thought so either, but then again Metzen did say how powerful Thrall would be ;]
    I'm not being serious, I just read that post of yours as Shamans not having any cleansing type of spell which I thought sounded funny ^_^
    Whilst I agree nothing is set in stone at all, your post comes off as being very negative to the whole idea - by that I mean that even though you said you can't rule out that Thrall is the new Earth warder your whole post screams that he definitely won't be.
    The thing is he cannot be one. With current lore he cannot possibly be the Earth Warder; they would have to change something radically in established lore to get that done.

Deleted
    EDIT: shit... I jsut remembered Kalecgos... Okay well I'm leaving my post here as a lesson to myself in failure.
    I was just about to post telling you how Kalecgos has already been confirmed as the new Blue dragon Aspect and it was the entire reason that players got the 'heart of magic' from Maylgos, so Alexstraza could embue the full powers of the Blue Aspect onto a worth successor :P

I was just about to post telling you how Kalecgos has already been confirmed as the new Blue dragon Aspect and it was the entire reason that players got the 'heart of magic' from Maylgos, so Alexstraza could embue the full powers of the Blue Aspect onto a worth successor :P
    Lmfao yeah, lesson learned on that one. Oh well, I don't deny my mistakes!

So your complaining about other peoples speculation all the while speculating yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    I
    The thing is he cannot be one. With current lore he cannot possibly be the Earth Warder; they would have to change something radically in established lore to get that done.
    Where does it say that an orc/mortal can't take on the powers of one of the aspects? I'm not being rude I actually want to know.

I actually thought that's what he's implying. It seems obvious. I believe they also said he's the most powerful(at least most important) person on Azeroth. Also, if he was the new earth warder it wouldn't make him in charge of the black flight since he's not a dragon and one has nothing to do with the other.

The aspects were given their titles by Titans right? Why can't they come in and give the title to Thrall?
    Last edited by JFetch; 2010-12-01 at 07:31 PM.

It's because of OP's like this that MMO-Champ is a terrible community, perhaps the worst amongst the MMO Community. People speculate all the time about things that might happen. I could understand you getting mad over something that is totally unrealistic, but this is actually hinted at in a "wink wink" manner. My only response is "bro you mad?".

Deleted
    The five aspects were the original dragons, created by the titans (who took the general design from Galakrond, which is where the whole proto-drake area comes in). The titans then embued the dragons with a portion of their own power (giving them rule over a specific domain, life, nature, magic, earth, time), which is widely believe to be what the 'heart of magic' is from Malygos.