Cool Scraping a few g together

Hey

I ow a friend or two a couple of k gold. I was wondering where to grind, im not interested i investing a lot of g at the ah, or taking the risk with a profession. Where is the best place to grind at the moment?

Thanks,
    Jakob

I am Priest - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    If you PvPed while leveling alot and never spent honor like me, you can scrape up about 1000 gold from buying PvP gems with the 4.01 honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    If you PvPed while leveling alot and never spent honor like me, you can scrape up about 1000 gold from buying PvP gems with the 4.01 honor.
    I have 2 80 already, where should i grind with them?

Lastnight I made about 1000G doing heroics for 4 hours while I was grinding JPs for some last minute hierlooms.

Stormpeaks, the village with the Val'kyr, or Onslaught Harbor in Icecrown. Lots of easy to kill mobs, decent vendor trash, quick respawns.

Otherwise, there's always dailies.

Run BWL with a mate if you can, we make around 500g each purely off boss drops (so not including selling any loot). It's quite a nice money maker every reset.

You have 2 80's and no professions? Having professions to make gold is not a risk in any way. You should just have herb/mining/skinning and farm grind while collecting these mats. Otherwise do dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can try clearing tbc heroics... a sethekk halls run nets me around 200g in about 20 min or less

Quote Originally Posted by turboblake View Post
    You have 2 80's and no professions? Having professions to make gold is not a risk in any way. You should just have herb/mining/skinning and farm grind while collecting these mats. Otherwise do dailies.
    I got professions, but i would like not to take the risk of the new expansion comming out tuesday

Am i just being stupid?

Ya, sethekk halls definitely has some nice vendor trash, and it's quick and easy to do, plus everyone gets a chance at the mount now! I did it the other day and earned almost 100g without counting the greens and cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by jakobboegsted View Post
    I got professions, but i would like not to take the risk of the new expansion comming out tuesday

Am i just being stupid?
    If you have gathering professions, then yes, you are being stupid because the mats will definitely go up, especially herbs, so stockpile them while you can!
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nwo View Post
    Ya, sethekk halls definitely has some nice vendor trash, and it's quick and easy to do, plus everyone gets a chance at the mount now! I did it the other day and earned almost 100g without counting the greens and cloth.

If you have gathering professions, then yes, you are being stupid because the mats will definitely go up, especially herbs, so stockpile them while you can!
    Speaking of, do you think a heroic geared mage could do sethekk for the mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    ofc, if you know how to play that is :P but it should be fairly easy imo

Quote Originally Posted by jakobboegsted View Post
    Hey

I ow a friend or two a couple of k gold. I was wondering where to grind, im not interested i investing a lot of g at the ah, or taking the risk with a profession. Where is the best place to grind at the moment?

Thanks,
    Jakob
    level herbalism and mining and just sell all the mats, i made 2k gold on my warrior levelling herbalism whilst I lvled 1 to 60

I have only done heroic sethekk on my prot pally and stealth runs with my feral druid. I would be hesitant to try it on my fresh 80 mage because the mobs hit me pretty hard when I am ret on my pally and I've actually died a few times because they enrage, which is why I always do it as prot. If you have enough burst to 2-3 shot them then you can do it, or you can try AOE dpsing/kiting them as frost.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Quote Originally Posted by nwo View Post

Why the **** dindt you say that before, you made my day ^^

Dunno if they are still there, but in Westfall there are a TON of crabs with a high respawn rate (On the northern shore).
    Everything you loot from them can be sold for like 20g a stack, and they get baught fast.
    People leveling cooking cant be assed to go grind the stuff so it all sells quickly.