Poll: Are you happy and excited as I am?

Deleted

Thumbs up I love Blizzard!

Almost seriously =))
    All changes since patch 4.01 make me very happy. The game is rapidly changing from just "very-very cool" to "ultra-awesome".

(this thread is gonna be full of incoherent, exalted rambling and praising of blizzard entertainment. you've been warned)

For instance:
    1) New trimmed and awesome talent trees;
    2) Specialization selection, adding flavour to each specialization
    3) New UI elements for classes (Eclipse, Holy Power)
    4) New finer textures and models.
    5) More flight paths!
    6) Awesome changes to Old World - in physical sense - all those cracks, disasters and advancements
    7) All-out war between the Horde and the Alliance, with renewed strength and hatred. Isn't that awesome?
    8) Quests. This change is just godlike. Questlines are interesting now, even exciting. Quests base around hubs, no more need to run to earth's end - everything's close enough to be convenient, yet not to be trivial. Questlines are well thought-through and incorporate a lot of new mechanics. That quest giving/handing w/o need of NPCs is awesome too.
    9) Dragon-punching (and tossing) in Badlands and
    10) A lot of renewed, rewritten or continued storylines
    11) Phasing. It makes things feel much more real than before.
    12) Epic questlines. At first I though I was lucky to stumble upon the zones with such, after several in a row I understood that most zones gonna have such...
    13) A lot of Demon Hunter lore/presence. Before they seemed strangely absent in Old World. Won't disclose details, in case people don't want spoilers.
    14) A lot of attention to major lore characters - Malfurion, etc.
    15) PvP changes - Rated BGs to those who like happy zerg-rushing (yes-yes, that may not be the best tactic in a rated bg, but still) and don't like Arenas, new BG brackets for alts, etc.
    16) Archaeology! Sheer awesomness!
    17) Worgen! I love just about every aspect of them.
    18) Goblins! Normally I don't like midgets, technology and too much humour in the game, but goblins seem to combine all these negative (for me) features in quite a positive cocktail.
    19) Wonderful new zones - all of them. Incredible design and execution.
    20) New dungeons - just breathtaking.

phew... my fingers hurt typing =)

So, do you like Cataclysm and pre-Catalysm changes? Are you happy as I am? Do you have anything to add to this list of awesomness?

Blizzard have always been awesome.

Let's say that so far I'm positive about the changes.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2010-12-01 at 07:20 PM.

This thread was useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    don't we all love bliz? :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Cataclysm has blown my mind. Blizzard really outdone themselves and by a freaking tremedous shot everyone else on the mmorpg market so far.. There is no agruing to that.. This expansion was worth every day of waiting and every penny of payment. The most impressive thing for me is the questing system improvement, havent seen anything that good even in single player RPGs not to mention mmo's.

What good is this thread besides praising blizz?

im usually pretty cynical when it comes to blizzard, but i have to agree this patch was pretty amazing.

Deleted
    i loved the blizzard before it was cool

cool<awesome

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget the ridiculously, stupidly awesome Bioshock-referencing electromagnetical robot gnome punting quest in Stonetalon. That quest alone would be enough content for a patch.
    And YES, Cataclysm is going to be beyond awesome. Blizzard have (from what I've seen so far) really outdone themselves this time. Thanks Blizz!
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.