Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    less QQ more pew pew

i rofl at ur no girlfriend and no life haha shitty OGL kid have fun working at McDicks

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like someone got denied an invite to a raid. If it's so faceroll Lib link your armory, my guess is your a fresh level 80 Mage wearing Staff of Jordan and gemmed for attack power.

Quote Originally Posted by libtech View Post
    What im really asking is why do people think raiding is hard? it's DUR DUR THERE IS FIRE OMG DBM TOLD ME TO RUN OUT AND IT ALSO TELLS ME WHEN TO STOP CASTING DURRRRRRRRRRRR

its easy shit 1200 rated keyboard turners can easy over LK and 1500 rated kids can easily get world first on heroic LK

also, inb4 everyone calls me a troll, yes i made a new account to ask this and yes this is my second post with it
    cough keyboard turner cough

Please, do not feed the troll anymore or else he will enrage and kill us all with his imbaness.

Well, I say we get a rag tag group of pvpers to get world first. This way, we will have definitive proof the PvP is in fact harder than PvE. C'mon, shouldn't be hard, you just said
    1500 rated kids can easily get world first on heroic LK
    so, lets just bump it to 1850 rating for having a group of people lacking extensive practice with each other, that should be enough right?

The challenge is issued, if you do not meet it, your "argument" is invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Deleted
    "School" Congrats, now everyone knows your a whiny little kid.

Enjoy cata, if your old enough.

However, due to the spelling (or lack thereof) its going the route of a troll.

Although, I do believe that he has a current grudge against PVE sanctioned players, for reasons that probably already been stated in this thread. No, Shadowmourne isn't entirely difficult to get, but then again there are less then 30 per server as of current on avg, even though a couple thousand people play per server, so it does have a slight degree of difficulty. Also, I don't remember mentioning about the difficulty in my original post, I just stated that your mad that your getting owned by people wielding Shadowmourne.

I guess since you decided to mention something that wasn't even brought up, I hit the nail on the head.

What Elementary school do you go to?

haha dumb kids

i would never join a raiding guild to raid for 40 hours a week and discuss how hard getting out of fire is

This is a very good thread that I am happy to now be a part of.

One point can come out of this post. Wrath raiding really was a joke. The only remotely good thing to come out of the last two years was Ulduar, but it got nerfed when people whined "IT'S TOO HARD, BLIZZ WAAAHHHH!!!" Everything else? Naxx 2.0? ToC? ICC? They were all garbage.

Let me give you this for creating such amusing and innovative thread:

10+ Year Old Account
    From the looks of things, this thread is going places way beyond my wildest and most perverted imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

What im really asking is why do people think raiding is hard? it's DUR DUR THERE IS FIRE OMG DBM TOLD ME TO RUN OUT AND IT ALSO TELLS ME WHEN TO STOP CASTING DURRRRRRRRRRRR

its easy shit 1200 rated keyboard turners can easy over LK and 1500 rated kids can easily get world first on heroic LK

also, inb4 everyone calls me a troll, yes i made a new account to ask this and yes this is my second post with it
    I am sorry, but this thread will not be going anywhere unless you either offer us something to debate without it becoming a flame war or you post it on the actual WoW forums with concrete evidence...

hahah too funny people writing out paragraphs about random shit hahaha

/popcorn and i go to university

posting in epic thread

Mods. Lock this thread whenever. I'm posting to bump it to the top in hopes of a mod seeing it.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

Smourne is easy i have it on like 6 toons including my hunter LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL RAIDING IS HARD DUR DUR

Is this the new epic thread? I sure hope so!