310% flying and Swift Flight Form

I currently have swift flight form.

I do not have any 310% flight mounts.

If i bought the 310% does it turn any mounts that are 280% into 310%?

most importantly does it turn my 280% flight form into 310?

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course it does.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

10+ Year Old Account
    yes it does
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

awesome =) time to master flyer =)

Lol all related mounts match the related skill.

ALL your ground mounts go +60% when you get riding 75
    ALL your ground mounts go +100% when you get riding 150 (yes those old "slow" mounts are no longer slow at level 40)

ALL your flying mounts go +150% when you get riding 225
    ALL your flying mounts go +280% when you get riding 300

I think you get the hint. If it flys, including your flight form, it goes whatever your flying skill is, be it 150, 280, or 310. No more confusion.

Flight form was the first "mount" to scale to 310% speed once you obtained a 310% mount. This was done many, many patches ago.

---------- Post added 2010-12-01 at 02:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by boseguy22 View Post
    Lol all related mounts match the related skill.

ALL your ground mounts go +60% when you get riding 75
    ALL your ground mounts go +100% when you get riding 150 (yes those old "slow" mounts are no longer slow at level 40)

ALL your flying mounts go +150% when you get riding 225
    ALL your flying mounts go +280% when you get riding 300

I think you get the hint. If it flys, including your flight form, it goes whatever your flying skill is, be it 150, 280, or 310. No more confusion.
    Close but a bit off. Non epic flying mounts are naturally a 150% speed mount and will obviously fly at that speed however all epic flying mounts are still marked as requiring 300 riding skill and require level 70 (the minimum level to obtain epic flying) they do not scale downwards so that you can't ride say a Bronze Drake when you do not have epic flying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    You are correct

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Flight form was the first "mount" to scale to 310% speed once you obtained a 310% mount. This was done many, many patches ago.

Close but a bit off. Non epic flying mounts are naturally a 150% speed mount and will obviously fly at that speed however all epic flying mounts are still marked as requiring 300 riding skill and require level 70 (the minimum level to obtain epic flying) they do not scale downwards so that you can't ride say a Bronze Drake when you do not have epic flying.
    Funny, cause I just leveled an alt, and I only bought 1 flying mount (150%) and it went to 280% when I bought that skill. Who knew?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugadin View Post
    Funny, cause I just leveled an alt, and I only bought 1 flying mount (150%) and it went to 280% when I bought that skill. Who knew?
    Which he is not disagreeing with. His point is that mounts that were previously epic only, still are. IE Mounts scale up with skill but they do not scale down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post

Lol good point but not sure how mine was off. Never discussed when you could learn a particular mount. I'm hoping anyone who is high enough to earn a flying mount can read the tooltip on what is required to add the mount to the book.

I stick with my original point, whatever your flying or ground mount is, it scales with your skill. Obviously you cant fly a bronze drake at 150% if you can't get it into your mounts tab.... Again, not a bad point, but entirely backwards logic on the point being made.