Poll: Favorite WotLK zone?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    imo all wrath zones besides Grizzly Hills and Crystalsong had some very nice questing and were visually great. Crystalsong had the visuals but next to nil in quest development and personality.
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    Wintegrasp-
    "The only place to kill a Horde on a normal realm (until Tol Barad)"
    -Anonymous

Thanks Blizzard for allowing me to kill Horde without having to taunt them and hope they flag.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Close tie between sholozoar and Storm peaks, but I always do the basin so i picked that.

Deleted
    Love sholazar, its jsut wonderfull, plants animals titanstuff and nice for ambushing the other faction ^^ hate that there is no instance f

10+ Year Old Account
    sholazar was my escape from zul drak, that alone is enough to make it my favorite

Deleted
    Sholazar, just because I absolutely love the Frenzyheart and Oracles quest line. It was the only zone I could complete multiple times while fully enjoying it.

Deleted
    fjord + grizzly hills were actually awesome

Deleted
    Storm Peaks, Zul'drak and Argent tournament rounds... Some of those.

Deleted
    Definetly Grizzly Hills. The music created a certain atmosphere which made me smile

Really hard decision. Sholazar, Storm Peaks and Grizzly were totally awesome for some reason. The music is definitely advantage of all of them. Grizzly was silent and tranquil, while Sholazar was chaotic, but it had this cosy feeling being in a warm, pretty place (I still wish I could swim in River's Heart for real). Storm Peaks had this all Titanic architecture, which is great (not to forget that Ulduar is placed here).

It may sound a little silly, but Grizzly is the perfect place I would like to visit when I want to relax and rest, Storm Peaks is the place I would like to visit on holiday, while Sholazar is the place I would really love to live in, and that's why I chose Sholazar.

Howling Fjord, definitively. Especially since it was the first WotLK zone I visited. Ah, all the memories.

However, Storm Peaks had a really epic quest chain, so its close.

Storm peaks.

-Bad-ass eternal fire farming in that wailing winds cave (not anymore, damn you cata!)
    -Time-Lost Proto Drake, got two! Love it!
    -DAT DAMN MUSIC I'm in heaven!
    -Titan lore.
    -Dwarf lore, dwarf master race!
    -Looks freaking fantastic, i mean, engine of the makers is my best sub-zone. That's saying a lot.
    -Ulduar is there, best raid as of now.
    -It houses WotLK end-game herbs, and not to a small extent i might add. Farmers rejoice!

Anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Grizzly Hills and Howling Fjord are my favorite zones

I would say Howling Fjord was my favorite, the atmosphere was great, and I thought it was a nice look at what Northrend had to offer. I also really enjoyed Storm Peaks and believe it or not, Icecrown. I liked how the phasing in Icecrown made me feel like I was making a difference in the world. Helping Tirion getting into Icecrown setting up Crusader Pinnacle, and taking the Shadow Lab, and the different bosses that showed up. Pretty cool stuff.

Definitely howling fjord & grizzly hills
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Deleted
    Grizzly hills, stormpeaks being a close second. From a pure "feeling" perspective. You know, whether I'd want to build a hut there or not.

Was surprised that dragonblight had as few votes as it does; I thought that was by far the best zone. In fact, it's the only one I don't dread going into in Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by anathama View Post
    Was surprised that dragonblight had as few votes as it does; I thought that was by far the best zone. In fact, it's the only one I don't dread going into in Northrend.
    I avoid Dragonblight like the plague. I hate pretty much every part of it. My brother loves it though, so meh.

MY favorite zone was chosen by the first boat I took to Northrend: The Howling Fjord. The burning boat on your first ride in and the rest of the zones atmospheric mood was never matched by anything else in the xpac. Choked they didnt have a Ymirheim (sp?) raid.
    Aveñge - Kel'Thuzad (US)
    HAF 942 Nvidia Ed. | i5 2500K | Asus P8Z68-V PRO | NH-D14 | 8GB DDR3 | Evga GeForce GTX 580 | Crucial m4 128GB | 2.75TB Storage

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the story of the worgen in grizzly hills and still remember ganking the server first DK when i was leveling there
    -Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
    -Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
    -Never miss a good chance to shut up.