Poll: Favorite WotLK zone?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    From a questing standpoint, Howling Fjord or Icecrown, purely by looks Grizzly Hills or Fjord

Deleted
    I'd have to say Storm Peaks. The quest were very interesting.

I voted Sholazar Basin. I like the the grind esque quests. Although I also really liked Storm Peaks.

Grizzly Hills! From the music to the quests in that zone it was great! Especially since most of Northrend was either barren due to scourge or had massive amounts of snow, the lush pine forests was a nice sight. I'll miss fishing there on weekend mornings, it was peaceful.

I think my second favorite zone is Storm Peaks but only because I love the music so much.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Storm Peaks. Crystalsong close in second.

Howling Fjord>Storm Peaks>others

10+ Year Old Account
    Grizzly Hills

A silent, (nearly) peacefull place among Icy undeath. Makes your heart melt

I didn't think so many other people liked Grizzly Hills.

Dragonblight is awesome!

Dragonblight was awesome for the cinematic event. I hope they implement more of that stuff in the future. Final Fantasy 11 did really well with that kind of stuff and telling the storylines.

I liked Sholozar.. I like the idea of jungles even though I hated Stranglethorn. Nesinwary quests were amazing, though.
    Grizzly hills was a close second, it has a great aesthetic... and the ambercorn quest lol.

Dragonblight. I absolutely loved the Wrathgate cinimatic.

Sholzar, since I can choose what faction I wanna Help

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyofcode View Post
    Hmm i really liked Storm Peaks. The whole quest chain with Thorim was neat. And then to fight him in Ulduar i was like "Wait... you... I remember you" etc
    Same for me, I thought the quest chain involving Thorim had some really good writing and I like how they tied it in with the raid. I also just loved storm peaks' general design and look. I loved snow covered mountains and I loved that quest for Sons of Hodir where you attack the drake with the spear. All in all most memorable zone from Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sholazar was my favorite, with Grizzly Hills at a close second.

Storm peaks was pretty nice too.

icecrown and grizzly hills by far
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.