Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The horrors of running back and forth again, and again, and yet again. All that of course without a mount. That you could buy at 40. With ~100g (which used to be a helluva lot of money for a 40).
    This should've happened a long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Walice View Post
    Wait so... they put MORE flightpaths in and people are moaning about it?
    Lord o' Mighty.
    there is never a balance between free stuff and QQ.

yep everything is about max level with the fastest flight speed and about you and your views completely. no one has to level at all or prefer to fly than alt tab out on auto run.

let's make one fp per continent would that be inconvenient enough? can't believe the things people moan about.

Quote Originally Posted by Walice View Post
    Wait so... they put MORE flightpaths in and people are moaning about it?
    Lord o' Mighty.
    I know, right? People will complain about just about anything these days. Even with a perfect game, I'm sure some people would cry "It's too perfect Blizzard! Fix it now!".

On topic: I like the FPs. It really helps leveling characters.

Quote Originally Posted by barlaamthrall View Post
    I can understand the "Convenience" thing for low lvls but when you get to the zones (lvl 20+) where you should have a ground mount, just kinda over kill if you ask me
    I'm quite sure fp are faster than 60% ground mount... and even if you'll be 85 it will be awesome to just go afk while your char flies exactly to the camp of your desire...
    But who am I to say... people will bitch about everything...

Deleted
    I can already imagine the next expansion.
    "Well they moaned about having too few flight paths, they moaned about having too many, should we just not bother with them?"