Fishing those damned Bloated fish!

Hey guys, before the cata launch date I've been trying to catch myself up on some of the older content for achievements like Limnologist and oceanographer. So far I've caught every fish in NR and outlands and MOST the fish from EK / Kalimdor. The only ones I'm missing now are all the bloated versions (6 total iirc). Anyone have some tricks to this, or good fishing holes? Are they even implemented yet?

Thanks for any help

They've always been implemented, they are just very rare, <1%
    Caught 3 or 4 bloated smallfish when fishing for the 15 pound mud snapper.

I've fished probably 1000 fish now in assorted areas trying for different bloated fish but no success so far -_-

I managed the Bloated Giant Sunfish very quickly--probably within 50 casts.

I fished up ~250 casts in Elwynn with no luck, then the next day caught the Bloated Smallfish just doing the Violet Perch SW daily. Next stop I did ~500 (filled up my open bags and then some!) trying for the Salmon in Blasted Lands, but no dice. I think my guild was about ready to put me on mute... I get chatty when I'm not running around questing and killing! Few days after I did another ~200 casts in SW for the Mud Snapper, but now I figure I'll just wait that one out and see if I get lucky again just while doing the daily.

Haven't attempted the other three yet; I don't want to burn out too badly on fishing before the race to 525 on release night. ^_^