Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I got everything except the pet after 13 tries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkcow View Post
    seems like your good old GM wanted to dip his sausage in the buttercup!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewenastra View Post
    balance problems goes back to pacman

cmon, one pac man 4 ghosts? he had to take drugs to beat them

15+ Year Old Account
    I wasted all my luck points when I looted time-lost statuette from Terokk. Well, I can now shift into an arakkoa. That's a plus. Nothing of this kind ever drops for me now? That's a minus. But you know what? Arakkoa skin rules!

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Contrary Jerry View Post
    DK's have the most luck with low drop counts. Farmed barons mount on my warr all of WOTLK, did it once on my DK and got it. same with the Hyacinth Macaw twice. makes me sad really.
    Speak for yourself! /burstintotears

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I wasted all my luck points when I looted time-lost statuette from Terokk. Well, I can now shift into an arakkoa. That's a plus. Nothing of this kind ever drops for me now? That's a minus. But you know what? Arakkoa skin rules!

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 02:03 AM ----------

Speak for yourself! /burstintotears
    Sadly I got 3 Time-Lost Idols when I did rep grinding to Exalted with the skyguard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I threw away/didn´t loot about 15 of them after I had mine, didn´t even know they had a low drop rate o0

I got the orb, I got the mount... I want the pet now but it doesn't wanna drop :<

In a mere 7 heroic runs and 13 regular runs (for rep) I got one mount and around 6 pets, no orb though.

Responded to this three days ago when I got my first orb, but now I'm really beginning to think that they must have increased the drop rate. Gotten an orb each time for my past three runs... yes, three orbs in three days.

Trust me, I am NOT a happy camper... because I know this is just the RNG gods taunting me and telling me "You'll NEVER get that mount! You'll just drown in orbs instead! Mwuahaha."
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti
    No, they (new-gen gamers) are happy. Never happier than when they are crying loudly about the injustices of voluntary forms of entertainment.

Deleted
    Got it on my 3rd run,RNG loves me. Got Raven Lord on 4th/5th run as well :P Hawkstrider is 30 attempts and counting right now

I feel ya between this and the Baron Rivendare Charger I have been sick over it.

over 500 runs on the Baron

And 200 runs on the MGT for the mount though not the orb. However only seen the orb once.

RNG makes me /cry
    You could make this game so hardcore that every time you die, you have to uninstall WoW, format your hard drive, set in on fire, then require a complete rebuild of the machine from parts, then reinstall game to log back in and get your character back and someone would still say this game is care bear.

If at first you don't succeed, then perhaps skydiving isn't for you.

That orb dropped for me TWICE in a run. :P
    I am more than a fish, I am more than a man! I am...Some sort of cat, cuddlier than men, and they friggin EAT fish!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadalive View Post
    Sadly I got 3 Time-Lost Idols when I did rep grinding to Exalted with the skyguard.
    /suicide

yeaah.. my dk has 2, kinda funny cuz im already a belf :\
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Priests will receive Blood Strike and the ability to wield two handed swords

FUnny this htread popped up.. have been farmign it the past 2 weeks along with the pet and mount... Got teh Orb yesterday and the pet today... no mount yet

I get one of these almost everytime i run through there. Sadly i am already a blood elf

Seen it drop 4 times total. Once in BC (loss), twice on my rogue (loss/win), once on my druid (win)