Thread: Scorge Round 2!

Scorge Round 2!

with Arhas dead and Bolvor in chage of the undead the chances of them trying to overtake the world a 2nd time is pretty slim, or is it?

think about it, Arthas was the LK, how got his powers for Ner'Zul (spelling?), who got the power from who? Kil'Jaiden, KJ is still alive and kicking somewhere out in the twisting nether with Sargeras, and as we all know one day far far away were gonna kill Sargeras.

But before we can get to him we gota take down KJ, so wouldent it make the most sence if your KJ for when you finally do come to Azeroth to kill us you take command back over one of the STILL strongest forces on the planet?

Bolvor can play jail keeper all he wants, but KJ is teh REAL boss. He has the ability to walk into icecrown, walk up to Bolvor and go "Hey, sup? Yea, im taking the scorge back" /kill Bolvor (just so he cant interfer).

TL;DR KJ is teh REAL lich king and can take his army back whenever he wants and try and take over the world.
    Worgen Druids
    Now we Have Shapeshift in our Shapeshift, so we can Shapeshift while we Shapeshift.

I thaught.. correct me if im wrong the scourage became to out of hand and powerful for kil'jaedin to handle and the lich king was just to powerful for kil'jaedin
    Gabaldon Marauders

Ty to Roachy for this epic sig!!!!

since the LK's power is based off KJ's power, i dont think he can be more powerful than KJ
    Worgen Druids
    Now we Have Shapeshift in our Shapeshift, so we can Shapeshift while we Shapeshift.

The entire point of Wc3 scourge campaign was KJ losing control of the lich king.

So no, KJ will not be reclaiming the scourge.

Besides, if he could "walk up to icecrown" like that, he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of opening a portal through the sunwell. (which might I remind you we sealed up tight on top of his chainmail-boxer-clad ass anyway)

maybe with all teh damge done to teh citidel and the undead, and the lich king chainging from Arthas to Bolvor, KJ can assume power?
    Worgen Druids

Quote Originally Posted by Xaladan View Post
    maybe with all teh damge done to teh citidel and the undead, and the lich king chainging from Arthas to Bolvor, KJ can assume power?
    no, he would need the helm of dominion to control the scourge.

So he gets an ice pick and starts hacking away for it?

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    no, he would need the helm of dominion to control the scourge.
    considering he MADE teh helmet, i think he can bypass that
    Worgen Druids

Fix your spelling. Christ. Follow any of the lore and all of your answers on this would be obvious. Demons need a way to manifest from the Twisting Nether. See: Warlock Summoning, The Sunwell, Dark Portal, Ritual (Infernal/Doomguard Summoning), Demonic Rifts (Jaraxxus), ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshowl View Post
    Fix your spelling. Christ. Follow any of the lore and all of your answers on this would be obvious. Demons need a way to manifest from the Twisting Nether. See: Warlock Summoning, The Sunwell, Dark Portal, Ritual (Infernal/Doomguard Summoning), Demonic Rifts (Jaraxxus), ect.
    Read before you post. Christ. i said "walk-up to icecrown" im talking POST-summoning, i dont care how he gets here, just the fact that once hes here i think he can take the undead from Bolvor
    Worgen Druids

I actually did, most of it was unintelligible. And no, he cannot. Control over the Scourge (Have to capitalize it since you apparently can't spell it yourself) is maintained via the Helm of Domination, not some magic spell, Frostmourne, or just sitting at the top of Icecrown Citadel with your thumb up your ass. Control is brought by a person wearing an enchanted helm that has the original Lich King's soul infused into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshowl View Post
    I actually did, most of it was unintelligible. And no, he cannot. Control over the Scourge (Have to capitalize it since you apparently can't spell it yourself) is maintained via the Helm of Domination, not some magic spell, Frostmourne, or just sitting at the top of Icecrown Citadel with your thumb up your ass. Control is brought by a person wearing an enchanted helm that has the original Lich King's soul infused into it.
    sorry all i saw was QQQQQQQQQQ GRAMMER POLICE QQQQQQQQQQQQ.

on a different note, if only i was talking about the guy who made teh origional helm of domination and could just create another one... oh wait.
    Worgen Druids

Clearly that's why he bypassed that when the lich king kicked his lackey, Illidan's ass. Oh wait...

Or did you not stop to think why he made the helm? People make weapons all the time. Doesn't mean they can shoot bullets from their hands.

Grammar, that's your spelling. Not grammar.

Anyways, what you're saying is that if there were Two Helms of Domination, Kil'Jaeden would SOMEHOW take control over the Scourge....Really...That is about as redundant as The Unstoppable Force/Immovable Object argument. Giving an example: two fire mages cast Pyroblast at the same time at each other, so one mage somehow manages to take control of the other Pyroblast and turn it against the other mage? That's just improbable.

The helm holds the power as it holds the soul of Ner'zhul (though it's not clear what's really in it now). Ner'zhul also became more powerful over time, far outstripping the power of his jailors.

Also, whatever Alexstrasza did to Bolvar seems to have made him uniquely qualified to act as the new Lich King. The coloration of the glowing parts of the helm changed when he put it on. Speculation wise, I think he may play a future roll as he has the Scourge at his disposal (fighting a full invasion of the Burning Legion maybe?)

I think most of what happened in ICC was pretty clear, except for one thing.

In the beginning, when Tirion does his speech, Arthas talks about creating a new champion, AKA Bolvar. Now, gameplay wise, and (I assume) lore wise it took us a fair amount of time to finally get to Arthas and kill him. What happened during that time between Arthas and Bolvar? Did Bolvar resist being controlled by Arthas? Did he succumb to it? You can't be sure, but you can be sure now that Bolvar is the Lich King. But wait? Wasn't it Arthas' plan all along to make Bolvar a champion of the scourge? And now he's the LEADER of the scourge? Something doesn't feel right....

There is no bypassing. Though he could easily one shot Tirion and take the helm for himself.

There is a reason Kil'jaeden hired Illidan to take out the scourge. The undead army basically grew too strong than Kil'jaeden thought and he could no longer control them. He wanted to take out the Lich King in wc3 because of the power he would gain if Arthas freed him from his prison. Basically Kil'jaeden no longer has any power over the scourge and they are now enemies.