Other Wyrmrest Temple Sanctums?

Just wondering, really, Did Blizzard say they had plans for the Bronze/Emerald/Blue Sanctums in Cataclysm?
    I know they probably do, since Releasing Ruby Sanctum confirmed that Blizzard didn't just forget about them, but Did they mention any use of them in Cata?

I thought the blue sanctums was a portal to the nexus our something like that.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by Sinea View Post
    Just wondering, really, Did Blizzard say they had plans for the Bronze/Emerald/Blue Sanctums in Cataclysm?
    I know they probably do, since Releasing Ruby Sanctum confirmed that Blizzard didn't just forget about them, but Did they mention any use of them in Cata?
    I don't see it imo, the only hostile dragonflights are black (os) infinite(rs) and blue (malygos). Plus I doubt theyll stick a raid in northrend with the focus of cata being kalim/ek.
    just my $.02 tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I think they won't be touching them at all.

We don't know what's in store for future expansion packs, so there's always the possibility of them revisiting Wyrmrest Temple, but I'd bet Northrend stays stagnant for the next few years.