Feeling Used for Profit?

So, yesterday i did some enchants for someone that i kind of dislike, but he paid up and nicely (~50g) for a twink enchant that he said was "somewhat rare". Today, i received mail containing the mats and 4 vellums, from the same person. Asking for the same enchant. 4 Times. On Vellums. With 15g in the mail only.
    The enchant in question is Cloak - Stealth, so it has no purpose while leveling (no stats), so its only for twinking. And i doubt someone would leave the bracket they are in four times...

I checked the AH, none of that enchant are on the AH, so there's a good chance profit can be made from there.

Considering the huge chance someone just wants to use your profession to list things on the AH for higher, without leveling it themselves, and not being one of your friends. How would you respond to that?

Tell him 15g is not enough and charge a fee so big its not profitable?
    Ask him to GTFO?
    Or would you do it, take the 15g, and be happy that you helped someone else possibly get rich and/or profits from your kindness?

Would there be any legitimate reasons why someone would want 4 Cloak - Stealth on Vellums that i don't know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Personally i'd probably take the 15g and explain that in the future it will cost X amount if he wants enchants on vellums. At the end of the day, it's quick tidy profit for you, all you had to do was open your mail, he did the majority of the work and provided the mats. There's nothing wrong with you chucking up your own Cloak vellums on the AH and undercutting him from one of your alts. Best of both worlds, capitalize on a market he may have found at the same time as getting his money!

15+ Year Old Account
    Keep his mats. Put him on ignore. Deny everything. If it comes to it, change servers / race / name / faction.

Well I"m leveling a rogue, and sometimes I feel like enchanting my gear. Some enchants are particularly useful, that one seems like a decent one. I would make use of 4 of them, i replace my cloak pretty infrequently (im on my 2nd cloak and im level 63), but I could definitly see how this person could use them. If you want to protest, send him the stuff back. If you want seem easy money, make it and keep the 15g. If you are a prick, keep the stuff and put him on ignore.

Personally I agree with shadet, it's some easy money so why not?
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

10+ Year Old Account
    why not?

I'd say regardless of what you do with this guy, you should be making and selling scrolls of this enchant. Since the patch, it's now the best leveling enchant for any agi user, and as soon as heirloom cloaks begin to become available demand will only go up. Stockpile some mats now while they're cheap (especially the fel lotus) and you can make yourself a pretty penny.
    www.justanotherwowblog.com - A blog about gold making, WoW economics, MMO philosophy, and more!

Deleted
    If someone tried to pull that off with me, i would just return the stuff he send me, and tell him to go stuff himself

If he mailed them to you, make the scrolls, and send them to him in the mail, but make sure its COD cash on delivery, and make him pay the fee you want him to. If he doesn't, the mail goes back to you and you keep it.

Deleted
    send it back and tell him you dont do vellum for AH use for others.

its like somebody comes up (mage) and wants str gems from me. I tell him ok whats the gold you intend to give me for the service. if he says anything low I tell him to gtfo

If someone has given you all the mats and the vellum, doesn't that essentially mean you're earning 15g just to click the mouse for a minute or two?
    If you object to him profiting, you could always sell your own.
    DMs make the worst players.

He might still be using them for twinking because you don't have to stay in a bracket to twink. He might just be leveling in the BG and wants to be best he can at all times because that's how he plays the game. I know a lot of people that do that, myself included.

In Cata there will be a BoA cloak. And this enchant will be the best enchat for those cloaks. Might be he is saving them for that.

This is business.
    If you don´t agree with a tip of 15g, just return his material and do nothing.
    Buy yourself mats and list your own vellum at AH for your own profit, and deal with undercuts and the other half of its business (waiting for someone buying on AH...)

Feeling used is not really the point here... you can get different kinda of benefits from your profession and one of them is these 'tips'.
    You´re being paid to do a job if you don´t agree with this price just don´t do it.

Comments with 'steal' his mats are plain wrong.

Don´t think that list on AH is free.... you invest time and money on mats and risk people not buying it.
    If you don´t understad this concepts .... just try sell for yourself and see if you like it.

On the other hand you could build a good relationship with this AH player and net a good income just making his Vellums (a very low risk job)