Thread: Where were you?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Where were you?

As many of you know, this week is World of Warcraft's sixth year. So.. let me ask you this community of WoW, where were you six years ago, before the release of WoW?

Personally, I was playing Ultima Online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good question six years ago i would have been 10. That puts me at about grade 7, in grade 7 i was moving around town 3 times in the same year, down in windsor (south of detroit) ... ohh wait what were we playing??

6 years ago i was playing random PS2 games for the hell of playing games couldn't have cared less for an MMO
    blarhgg

Dancing through year 10 still thinking Blizzard only made the Starcraft series and that they once delved into a Warcraft series prior to this, but it wasn't as popular.

Oh how wrong I was...

Counter-Strike: Source, nuff said

Runescape, back when it was good - as it is today.

U mad? :>

But yup. Didn't play WoW until a little before year 3, methinks.

Deleted
    Playing Diablo and Starcraft trying to make grades :P

10+ Year Old Account
    playing a korean game called Kal Online. wasn't too bad... just wasn't very individualized.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    think that was the time when i was playing gta san andrea.. came to wow in april '05 or somethin - 6th grade i think it was ^^

Have a Nice Day ™...

I was playing Pokemon.

Deleted
    Playing elite basketball, to be fair though I was still doing that 2,5 years after wows release ^^

I was probably working my way through school, soccer practice and playing Counter-Strike.

I was a senior in high school, not playing WoW. I didn't start playing until after I graduated.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stationed in Baumholder Germany with the US Army making all the Frauleins happy.

College 5 days a week, working in a bar 4 nights a week, working in HMV 2 days a week. Was too busy to do anything else really

Sadly, I remember exactly where I was, or who I was with at least. I was with my old g.f.. man I miss her.. (no, wow was not the reason we broke up lol)

Not even knowin this game existed, playing N64/Xbox and CS on PC in spare time

lets see i would of been doing all sorts of stuff outside complaining about the cold now i do all sorts of stuff inside and complian about the weeds outside time for another three month break from wow while the cata frenzy dies down oh yeah i would of been playing baulders gate 1 and 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Runescape, hardcore.