Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Garrosh doesn't have nipples because he's a demon. There, end of.

Only the cool kids have nipples.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    just plain epic.im loving this post.lfm "i haz deh nipplez"

Last edited by Rivina Heartwood; 2010-12-02 at 04:55 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    So much win. I want garrosh pecs now -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Thrall is basicaly a green Jesus with a big hammer, shooting bolts of lightning out of his ass.

This delivers.

tiny head AND tiny nipples. hmm wonder what else is tiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see Skillasaurus made into an actual NPC
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    I want to see Skillasaurus made into an actual NPC
    If he has to die like Orkus, can he at least be smart enough to run back to his body afterwords?

What the hell did i just read. Mybrainisfulloffuck.jpg

Brilliant.

Well you know the bones on his chest on the loading screen have broken hooks on him, but his avatar in game does not.

Maybe he's a kinky orc bastard and chained the nipples to the horns on his shoulders and in the midst of stomping around acting snippy he accidentally ripped off his own nipples.

Maybe there will be a quest where we find the warchiefs nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivina Heartwood View Post
    Oh god win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    If he has to die like Orkus, can he at least be smart enough to run back to his body afterwords?
    No he doesnt have to die, he just has to stand around and spout random things about how he is king and whatnot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

Maybe all the tattooing scraped them off....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Skillasaurus have nipples? I was unable to see if he did or not. This is a vital part in this conspiracy, I demand this be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAC30fSpades View Post
    Does Skillasaurus have nipples? I was unable to see if he did or not. This is a vital part in this conspiracy, I demand this be answered.
    Skillasaurus does have nipples. Wonderful green ones at that.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone checked to see if Gelbin Mekkatorque, Velen, Muradin Bronzebeard, Falstad Wildhammer, and Genn Graymane have their nipples? We must know! Otherwise much of our leadership might have been replaced by imposters! All the stupid decisions made by the collective leadership of both factions suddenly makes sense! I hope my trusty tinfoil hat will protect me from the nipple thieves. /tinfoil hat
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Has anyone checked to see if Gelbin Mekkatorque, Velen, Muradin Bronzebeard, Falstad Wildhammer, and Genn Graymane have their nipples? We must know! Otherwise much of our leadership might have been replaced by imposters! All the stupid decisions made by the collective leadership of both factions suddenly makes sense! I hope my trusty tinfoil hat will protect me from the nipple thieves. /tinfoil hat
    Obviously Geblin Mekkatorque is stockpiling them to take over the world, with an accuracy of about 12.710
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Tinfoil is a reflective surface. I don't think it is going to help you. . .

EDIT: Isn't Falstad dead?
    Last edited by Abolishment; 2010-12-02 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Seeing if he survived.