Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Many +internets for you!
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic. Thread.

You have made me laugh with tears and then proceed to weep with joy.

+23 internets

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrimmsch View Post
    You are digging for some highly classifiede informaton here... you have to understand that warchiefnippel are diffrent from the usual orc. they undergo a special training, weaponless combat, different languages, telikinetic and psychic powers... the whole spectrum of awesome. They travel the world to gether information and to assasinate enemys of the horde to the pleasing of there master.
    Noone but Garrosh can tell where they are right now, maybe having an eye on Sylvanas, sneeking up on Vrynn or holding on to Deathwings scales ready to snap his neck whenever Garrosh demands?

What we know is they are fighting for justice and communicate with there master via morsecode and rubbing themselfs...
    But why is he right-handed now?

There's a hole in your story that I could drive a truck through. Only, I live too far north to drive a truck. . .

There's a hole in your story that I could drive two hybrids through.

Well, not at the same time.

Unless I was magic...

Point is, I don't believe you.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It all makes sense now! Although, I have an alternate theory on when the swap took place. I'm sure it was when Garrosh traveled through the dark portal for the first time that they swapped in this nipple-less impersonator. That's why his personality changed so drastically. We never saw him with his shirt off during Wrath so we were all caught unaware.

/cookie
    Gabaldon Marauders

Ty to Roachy for this epic sig!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    But why is he right-handed now?

There's a hole in your story that I could drive a truck through. Only, I live too far north to drive a truck. . .

There's a hole in your story that I could drive two hybrids through.

Well, not at the same time.

Unless I was magic...

Point is, I don't believe you.
    Ah Mr. Abolishment... never happy with the simple answer.

Sir i was trying to give you a chance to stop you investigation but it seams you prefer the hard road.

The government does not look kindly upon your actions.

There are things that are not suppose for the ears of the common folk.

I'm not going to threaten you, but i warn you. You may want to start counting your nipples from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Torahn View Post
    It all makes sense now! Although, I have an alternate theory on when the swap took place. I'm sure it was when Garrosh traveled through the dark portal for the first time that they swapped in this nipple-less impersonator. That's why his personality changed so drastically. We never saw him with his shirt off during Wrath so we were all caught unaware.
    The flaw in this logic is that the loading screen picture was taken more recently than that.

The time-frames don't add up.

The time-frames
    . . .

Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen him shirtless during Wrath. There was that quest where he invites you to his war-chamber after you mercilessly execute a handful of Alliance deserters. Sure, the quest says to take them back to their commander, but that's not what a true warmonger would have wanted.

Highly amusing. Skillasaurus for Warchief!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

Hahhahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I tried on my low level ally alt, but no dice. Maybe Varian only responds to high leveled requests?

But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Or perhaps this is the true Garrosh, and the removal of his nipples has sent him into a spiral of unstable emotions and uncontrollable rage, along with a personality disorder (i.e. forgetting which hand with which to hold his axe). This would explain his confusion between slaughtering everyone and killing innocents, and his inability to utilize his vocal cords without screaming.

Finally a good topic about Garrosh
    btw Skillasaurus cant be that bad if he leveled after the shattering and is already 80
    Last edited by Andymion; 2010-12-02 at 04:07 AM.
    I'm going to do some real damage!

Excellent.... just pure excellence 10/10 good sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles View Post
    I tried on my low level ally alt, but no dice. Maybe Varian only responds to high leveled requests?

Thank you for your effort. I won't ask you to go through the painful task of hitting max level and asking again.

Though, looking at his ponytail and fashionable boots. . . have you tried asking as a male?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf males don't have nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Thank you for your effort. I won't ask you to go through the painful task of hitting max level and asking again.

Though, looking at his ponytail and fashionable boots. . . have you tried asking as a male?
    No dice. I had one of my male friends ask for me. He was not max level either, tho.

But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

10+ Year Old Account
    you put the lol in trolololo

try Genn, or better yet, Anduin!
    I'm going to do some real damage!

You are a master of the interwebz, I humbly give you my first post on these forums.

Deleted
    Very nice find. Loled hard