My Last Question Concerning Cata.

So I am pumped about Cata as I think we all are but here is the last question I have, now I know there have been changes so any references to blue post will ease my mind. Two things, the 25 Daily Quests, now I know blizzard said we could do it but will it still give roughly 500k+ in XP? Also BRC runs, I read earlier that you could go about 80-82 in about 7-8 runs of BRC is that still true or did they nerf that too much. I am curious because like all of us, I am dreading first night question and want to get out of the 80-82 zones as soon as possible. I do appericate your time to answer my questions!

4 Days 22 Hours 27 Minutes until Cata!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard said that they don't want people to get a large chunk of experience just from doing wrath content, so I doubt it will help much. I don't think many people can help you with the question regarding instances since the beta is over. Sorry if I haven't been helpful.
    Morals were studied and taught in Europe for hundreds of years. Moral classes aren't required anymore. Proof that this was a bad decision is all over the WoW forums.
    A noob is a person who has difficulty when it comes to learning and with people. A noob either isn't willing to learn or isn't willing to give others a chance to learn. Think about it.

The 25 dailies I've collected will give 578850 XP according to my spreadsheet. XP values taken from Wowhead. I haven't seen any blue posts saying that the XP from those dailies will be nerfed, so I'm hoping it'll work. I also haven't heard anything about instance XP being nerfed in Cataclysm dungeons yet. I actually hope they will be since I hate dungeon grinding and would much prefer to solo quest most of the way

Ya but I have many different things from experienced players that say both the same and different. I am just curious because I want to know if I am wasting my time or not

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 04:49 PM ----------

So after reading over some blue post my question has yet to be answered about how much XP a daily will give. Also I am still confused if BRC will be good to spam run to 82 lol. So basically I didnt learn much