Poll: Worgen or Goblin?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What do you think is overall cooler? Worgen or Goblin?

Title is pretty self explanatory, overall who do you think is cooler? Worgen or Goblins? Personally I think Worgen are more badass but Goblins will be more fun to play with all their crazy racials (x

Worgen

all Goblins do it blow shit up and try and steal your money
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Worgen, but not gonna reroll ally because of it. Goblin rogue inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikasd View Post
    Worgen, but not gonna reroll ally because of it. Goblin rogue inc.
    This is the exact opposite as me. Worgen are the reason I AM switching sides. Also the amazing Lion mount. I love lions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Both!

But I prefer the Goblins. Always loved them since Warcraft 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyshh View Post
    all Goblins do it blow shit up and try and steal your money
    Tbh that's the only thing which would make goblins cool, but I still think worgens are cooler.

I don't really care much about the lore behind the race but which race looks more awsome. And I think worgen male looks amazing (the female one is pretty fail imo) and both male and female goblin are just plain dull, so worgens are more cooler ::yes

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing I like about worgen is that they are a completely new race (well kinda) to the game. There are tons of goblins already, and very few worgen. I think they bring something new to WoW. Not that I hate goblins, I'll probably roll one too at some point :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen, no contest.

But y'all enjoy those green gnomes you hear!

Deleted
    I like the worgen more but the goblins are cool and funny aswell

Deleted
    For racials: Goblins
    For sheer looks and epicness: Worgen

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen. Its pretty close though, Goblins have that "I don't give a darn about who you are as long as you pay well" which is really cool but Worgen are just aesthetically awesome all around from personality to running wild. If only Worgens had tails...

15+ Year Old Account
    Worgen!

Deleted
    Goblins is a green version of gnomes. Alright they look cool. BUT I hate the fact that you cant see any of the gear that you are wearing when your playing such small a race, so imo they get easily boring to look at.

I belive worgen is cooler, since you can change between human form, and a wolf. I find that really nice, and they are large enough to see the gear that you are wearing.

Not a fan of ether of the look wise, and both have cool voices, so a tie, though the worgen mount run is the stupidest looking thing in the game so I guess the little green things win. So my vote is for bloodelfs!

Deleted
    Goblins feel more authentic to me. They are presuasive characters, molded by the events of countless social and biological evolutions. They act through their character regardless of objective, social status or alliances. That's the reason I like to RPG with a Goblin. They feel apart of something authentic due to their dynamic nature. They're rude and proud of it. They got a lot of chutspa.

Worgens are like chinese fake copies of the Transformers. All I see is a wolf with virtually no depth, neither in lore or character. It's so plastic in a sense. It's like those games you find in the bottom of the '2-dollar a game barrel!'. Meh.

But then again, to each his own.

Worgens have zero character personality but I will give them +10 for the very cool look they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Grouchi View Post
    Goblins feel more authentic to me. They are presuasive characters, molded by the events of countless social and biological evolutions. They act through their character regardless of objective, social status or alliances. That's the reason I like to RPG with a Goblin. They feel apart of something authentic due to their dynamic nature. They're rude and proud of it. They got a lot of chutspa.

Worgens are like chinese fake copies of the Transformers. All I see is a wolf with virtually no depth, neither in lore or character. It's so plastic in a sense. It's like those games you find in the bottom of the '2-dollar a game barrel!'. Meh.

But then again, to each his own.
    QFT.

Goblins are also better, imo, aesthetically. Also, no matter how much I think worgen are cool, I could never roll alliance again. Been there done that on multiple servers and the players are ALWAYS worse. At least on US realms.

I play horde and still find the worgen race more interesting. Mainly because they have two forms and because of their Running Wild mount.

Deleted
    Personally, I can't wait for goblin. I've got 9 characters on my current realm and the last spot is saved for my goblin warlock. I can see why worgens are appealing to others, but it doesn't appeal enough for me to either start on a new realm or delete an existing character to make the space.

I guess I'll level one sometime to check out the new starting area and storyline, but I very much doubt that'd I'd ever play it any further than that.

Worgen are the coolest in terms of "coolness" but goblins have by far the best levling zone in terms of fun, exploration and lively content, just expressing my opinion