Thread: Reincarnation

Reincarnation

What happened to it?

Does it share cool down with Combat resses and soul stones now, or does it just not work on boss fights anymore?

Edit:------------------

Don't think i made myself clear.

A couple of days ago we were doing our last ICC 10 and my rocketboost misfired and killed me on Heroic Putricide. What had at that given time used our 1 combat ress. When i tried to Ankh i got a message saying somewhat in the lines of: That action is not possible at the moment. Or something like that atleast.

That leads me to think that it now shares the limited uses of combat resses like soul stone and combat res.
    Last edited by Synithin; 2010-12-02 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Added more info.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

10+ Year Old Account
    Its working as before, 30 min cooldown (talent is gone), doesnt affect soulstone or rebirth at the moment.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

I could have sworn the last raid I was in we couldn't use Rebirth because a Shaman had used Reincarnation. Maybe I was mistaken.

Nope, did ICC yesterday, and it work even after ppl got combat ressed

Deleted
    Some people have problems with reinnarcation and CR. When you try to use them it keeps saying "Cannot be used while in combat".

15+ Year Old Account
    yea its buged somehow, last time i could not use it in 5 man instance and last time when i tryed to use it on algalon it worked once on 3 trays without anyone else being resed on any of them so its prety problematic

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Deleted
    Btw am I the only one who find it annoying that you can't use it every single fight like every other single spell in the whole game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there something about they were adding a global cooldown on incombat resses like ankh, rebith and sould stone? Or has I miss read something there.

Signature by Elysia
    "When there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enaina View Post
    Btw am I the only one who find it annoying that you can't use it every single fight like every other single spell in the whole game?
    a) It would be overpowered if usable on every try on a new boss.
    b) there are more spells that are only usable every 20-30min
    c) if you think it is annoying you must be dying a lot. L2P.

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 03:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lungo View Post
    Wasn't there something about they were adding a global cooldown on incombat resses like ankh, rebith and sould stone? Or has I miss read something there.
    There is not a cooldown but a limit of rezzes per fight. However bluepost confirmed today that Reincarnation is not intended to be affected by it.

this is a bug, you should be able to ankh anytime you want (given is not on CD). this was confirmed by blue post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people have problems with reinnarcation and CR. When you try to use them it keeps saying "Cannot be used while in combat".
    Thats a bug thats happening since 4.0.1, when they halfassedly implemented the 1 rez/combat mechanic as a test, it wont happen everytime. The same would happen with rebirth, sometimes you could cast it twice, sometimes you couldnt.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Go look at the blue tracker on the front page. They said they have investigated and it was not intended to include Reincarnation, or to be a stealth Nerf. They should fix it fully soon, I hope before Cata raids.

Deleted
    sure i read 10 man have only 1 CR SS or Reincarnation per fight and 25 mans get 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tittattotem View Post
    sure i read 10 man have only 1 CR SS or Reincarnation per fight and 25 mans get 3
    that's wrong, ankh isn't suppose to be a part of the rule

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...nd-combat-ress