10+ Year Old Account

Do other countries ( AUS/NZ etc.) Actually have to wait until US Midnight?

Read thread title.

If this is so East Coast Australians wouldnt be able to pick up cataclysm until the 7pm on the 7th of December, correct?

I believe you'll be able to pick it up morning of the 7th but same as the digital download it won't be playable until that time.

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 09:31 AM ----------

Like as not servers will be down and screwed like every other major patch anyways.

Yep. I`m in Japan and I went with the digital download.

Retailers are told not to sell the game until the worldwide release. So that would be 7:01 for you I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toez View Post
    Retailers are told not to sell the game until the worldwide release. So that would be 7:01 for you I guess.
    Thats kind of disappointing, its not like we get any kind of advantage by installing it before you guys.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Irnore Toez. I got my BC and LK the day before release through online pre ordering. Blizz dont really give a ratz tight one when the data is available as its useless until they flick the switch to open up cataclysm.
    They may advise or ask people to stick to a time or day but they dont/wont enforce it.

the release of the game is at 12:01 AM (00:01 for those on a 24 hour clock) PST December 7th. whatever time that translates to for you is the time you can either buy it in stores, or begin playing if you went with the digital download option.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    the release of the game is at 12:01 AM (00:01 for those on a 24 hour clock) PST December 7th. whatever time that translates to for you is the time you can either buy it in stores, or begin playing if you went with the digital download option.
    Wrong.

Sales will begin at december 7th LOCAL TIME.
    You will be able to play at december 7th 12:01 am SERVER TIME. (which is CET for EU and PST for US and something else for Taiwan/Korea)