My 10 man cata raiding guild.

This is the raid composition my guild will be running for 10 man raiding when cata goes live, and I was wondering if there's anything I'm passing that could possibly make this group any better ( we have a lot of alts to choose from). The hunter would be using a Wind Serpent of course.

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000

I would change the Resto shammy to a Resto Druid. Just before the ease of brezzing.

you could take a rogue insted of the ele shaman as all the buffs are pritty-much covered and just to get all the classes in but not entierly nessisery also if the resto shamy had an ele off-spec then they could dps and ud have the 4 range 2 mele setup, not shure if thatll work with the cata raids havent paid to much atention to them ( not untill tankspot make some vids ) otherwise it seems to be perfect. hope this ramble helps :P
    I am dyslexic and proud to be so.
    so you dont like how I spell ?
    To bad learn to be human or gtfo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Running with 1 tank ? Or have you messed up the DK or the feral druid ? Other than that It looks fine to me.
    I would stop worrying about buffs for the raid tho, most class's double up current buffs, so you are likely to have everything these days regardless, I mean you have like 3 heroisms in your raid build atm, 1x mage and 2x shamans.
    http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000
    I will prolly run with something like this, however, I have a large pool of players to choose from, So it will vary from week to week.

Its a nice tool, sadly tho you dont need that to kill a boss skill will always win. take 10 skilled players and I am sure you can kill most things.

Range > melee imo

setup is good.

You're missing a tank, and Survival > MM, at least for now in the T11. Solution is to have the DK go Blood and the Hunter to go Survival, which will keep all of your buffs covered while raising your raid DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    You're missing a tank, and Survival > MM, at least for now in the T11. Solution is to have the DK go Blood and the Hunter to go Survival, which will keep all of your buffs covered while raising your raid DPS.
    The druid is probably a bear, not a kitty, which makes the second tank.

But i concur, Surv is the stronger spec atm, and couldnt the warlock do CoE, or is that nerfing its DPS?