Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i will be lvling alts because i am freaking poor atm and cant pay for cata atm

10+ Year Old Account
    Rush the fuck up to 85, hopefully in 5-6 days. Not going to push myself to the point where I think it's a pain or boring, gonna have fun doing it while doing my best to get there asap.

So....Rush 85, BG the fuck up 24/7 for 2 weeks while occasionaly doing heroics.

60% BG 30% raids 10% dueling!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    people on beta says the realm firsts will be around 9-11 hours.. so we could see people starting to hit 85 tuesday evening
    I highly doubt anyone will be 85 on tuesday,reason being is on beta there probably wasn't as near many server restarts/maitenece as there will be in Dec7th is here.

Level up to 85, and maybe race change to Gobo.

Deleted
    Rage at the amount of people, whom like me, will just zerg their way through the new zones the day it comes out. Will probably sound like this

"WHY THE FUCK MUST THERE BE SO MANY HERE, FUCKING NOOBS OH MY GOD!"

Deleted
    Prolly farming some heroic's, doing cata loremaster and farming cata reputations.

Deleted
    Level whatever char i choose to level first, no rush for me tro as i am moving to my own apartment 1 week after the release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still haven't decided yet whether my hunter or my priest is going to become my new main, but no matter which is selected, i will be leveling archeology first!

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoying the end of the semester while levelling my main mage to 85, rolling a Worgen Priest and enjoying the new content.

don't touch cata till 12-13 dec. hope to not lose too much in guild since they are the "run like hell guys". at least 5 of them are trying to do realm first and a couple of them have very high possibilities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentshank View Post
    leveling quickly because my guild starts raids the next week
    You do realize that this aint wotlk anymore and that if you wanna stand a chance in raids your gonna have to farm a decent set of heroic gear first ?
    No way in hell your gonna get 85+heroic set for your raid in a week xD

Deleted
    take my time leveling to 85 and enjoy the new content, level alch and herbing , Sit in LFG while questing for cash and gear

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gammer View Post
    Leveling in a couple days, grinding out heroics, then doing a 25man first week!
    This, you're our direct comp!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely checking up on the realm status page every five minutes waiting for an update as to when the servers will come back online after that "urgent maintenance". That or fapping I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling my main and a goblin alt to 85.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Looking forward to a legit wipefest in heroics.

Deleted
    First of all i ll give my account to a friend to put me parental control to 4h per day (need to do some kind of huge paper that will take a lot )... then i ll spend those 4h with anything thats hit me as fun, with no worries, front programming or rushing. Probably do a few quests per day on my mage main, and then a couple of dungeons with one of my alts depending on mood.

ICC ... OH WAIT !
    on a serious note i'll be lvling my main
    For the Glory of Mankind