Deleted

dungeon leveling in cataclysm

Hi There,

As you might know Cataclysm is about to hit the shelfs and we can all enjoy leveing our chars from 80 to 85.

Me and my friend are planning to level our chars mostly by doing dungeons

I have a few questsions i'd like to ask you all, and i'd love yo hear your oppinion or thoughts about them.

First of all, is it wise to level from 80 to 85 in dungeons? maybe it goes terrible slow or maybe there are unforseen thing i haven't thought about.

2nd: what would be a good group composition. i am a Blood DK, so i will be tanking, my friend is a holy priest so tank and healer are done, what would be the best DPSers to match us?

And last; is there anything we can do to prepare for the dungeons, are there items we need, places to go before we go inside (ofc there are quests we have to look up and do inside)

Thank you all for reading, i hope you have some new and fresh ideas for me

Why anyone would level in dungeons in the beginning of cataclysm is beyond me. Do the new zones that blizzard made. Experience all the new quests and awesome story lines.

It's probably going to be a bad idea to purely level through LFD. You *could* do it, but it won't be terribly efficient. It'd be wiser to alternate -- say, do a dungeon. Finish some quests. Do another dungeon. Etc. If you don't already have them, dual specs are now 100g. Or is it 10? I forgot. It's dirt cheap and there should be no issue with swapping into a dps spec and just burning through quests. Although considering that you're a tank, you'll have a guaranteed insta-queue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    Why anyone would level in dungeons in the beginning of cataclysm is beyond me. Do the new zones that blizzard made. Experience all the new quests and awesome story lines.

well i am planning to do this after i get to 85, but in the beginning its so crowded in the leveling zones.. i thought dungeons would be easier then.

Deleted
    Id say grab at least one diecent mage who understands polymorph and 2 other randoms aswell.