Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Make a new mechanic for a class!

Ok, here is what you do: Invent a new mechanic for a class, something interesting that would make it more fun to play or something that would be pretty kick ass!

I dont want people to say : I WANT ICEBLOXK ON MY ROUGE KEK! IS SO OP. Invent something new for your class!

Some guidelines:
    - It doesn't matter if its OP, but on the other hand shouldent be the whole point of the ability/mechanic.
    - Take inspiration in your class, what have allways bugged you it cannot do with it powers?
    - Make the spell/ability/talent/base mechanic as detailed as you want, but dont get too hung up in it working well in game.
    - We are playing a fantasy rpg, the sky is the limit!
    - It dosent have to be your class, really!

Now to my entry:
    I think it would be really cool if druids could mend their own wounds with shapeshifting, it does make sense in some way Guess its what frenzid regeneration is supposed to demonstrate tho.

Shamans should be able to ghostwoolf while dead.

Hunters should be able to tame their own mounts and companion pets!

And mages should have no cd on blink when out of combat. Have allways wanted to chainblink ^^

i kinda wish they actually implemented Blinding Shield for paladins. a form of Eadric the Pure's radiance where it only blinds people facing the paladin.

the only other one i could think of was an ability for rogues to transfer combo points from one target to another, nothing more annoying than a mob dying with 5 points up, just as you are about to envenom. luckily blizzard have gone and made that one
    medicus quercum, venit.
    One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the ferocity of a dragon." - Takeda Nobushige

10+ Year Old Account
    Giving warriors some kind of "bone-spike" ability would be cool,like you would toss your weapon into someone and it wouldn't be removed till X seconds or until it was healed through or something like that..
    Or I wish they gave DKs the ability to raise a abomination...but that's kind what dark transformation does.