Deleted

Red face Exploiting "Hyjal" -> the compensation after 6 months of nothing (pics - LIVE SERVER)

EXPLOITINGMOUNTHYIAL

- I found out a way to get into Hyjal without the exploit which is already known, but i won't tell you. You will get to see the whole thing in 5 days anyway.

[location: Europe]

*first impression...awesome

*let's go

*the feeling when I saw that rare mob was äpic

*exploring Hyjal

*2nd rare mob, dropped blue stuff just like the one before and a nice amount of 17g

*I met MALFURION, pretty low btw ;>

*I could accept one quest, the following one want's you to clear Blackrock Caverns.

*I attacked...bubbled...and ran!
    ps: he is fighting a lil kitten...what a bob!

*the place where I go when I use hearthstone now...well I would like to believe it, but as soon as I used it I was teleported to the ******* Spawnpoint :/

*my new food for Battlegrounds
    64903 hp in 30 seconds

*the place where I died and was teleportet out again...I had the impulse to kill this turtle !

ps: doin' this ends up in an 72hours bann...it was soooo worth it!
    They got me after 2 1/2 hours around 12am.

Either provide links to pictures or use thumbnails, no one appreciates huge pictures taking up the entire screen. Also getting a 72 hour ban just to go somewhere which is available in a few days is a total waste of playing time and in my opinion not really worth it at all.
    Trying to play GW2 like you played WoW is like trying to play Chess using a Checkers strategy.
    -----
    Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayl View Post
    Either provide links to pictures or use thumbnails, no one appreciates huge pictures taking up the entire screen. Also getting a 72 hour ban just to go somewhere which is available in a few days is a total waste of playing time and in my opinion not really worth it at all.
    what are thumpnails?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayl View Post
    Was it not also available on beta? so even more pointless

10+ Year Old Account
    Thumbnails please