Deleted

Zone with Alliance flagged as Horde

So yeah, no interfacebug or anything. They are seriously flagged as Horde. No dialogues yet. There are several gnomes, nelves, humans, dwarfs, humans and a draenei.
    Feralas: Lake Dumont

Have you guys seen something similar "upsetting"? ^^

I think they're neutral then.. are they hostile to alliance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizdale View Post
    I think they're neutral then.. are they hostile to alliance?
    how should I know? im horde.
    neutral would be yellow but they are green for horde. and they are horde flagged. go see for yourself if you have an alliance char that is feralas level

Went there the other day on my Alliance DK, they were green to me and I'm pretty damn sure Alliance flagged, so this is odd...

There is also a horde flagged dwarf in un-goro crater that has been there since the beginning of WoW itself. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=9118

This is nothing new.

edit: Oh I see what you're saying. You're alliance, and the NPC is friendly too, but they are flagged horde while you are flagged alliance. That's blizzard's fault. Report it as a bug, and they'll fix it.

Deleted

Wtf is up with that Draenei's face?

Quote Originally Posted by Grouchi View Post

Wtf is up with that Draenei's face?
    He's face is actually looking in the direction of the post. so what you can is the back and side of his head. Nothing wrong with it.

That island is what jesse cox called "The island of misfit blizzard employee's" so i believe they're meant to be flagged for both horde and alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthshockaz View Post
    He's face is actually looking in the direction of the post. so what you can is the back and side of his head. Nothing wrong with it.

That island is what jesse cox called "The island of misfit blizzard employee's" so i believe they're meant to be flagged for both horde and alliance.
    ah, that would explain it.
    and also I mashed in the face to see if he would stay friendly and he did