Poll: More Excited For: Cataclysm or Christmas?

Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Which are you more excited for, Cataclysm or Christmas?

Well, which are you more excited for? I'm more eager for Cataclysm personally.
    Vol'jin says: And when tha time comes dat ya failure is complete and ya "power" is meaningless, I will be dere to end ya rule, swiftly and silently.
    Vol'jin says: Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trick question. Cataclysm is Christmas.

Christmas, because I get paid time off without even using up my vacation time! WOO!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not excited for Christmas very much anymore. Being single, and not expecting to give or receive much leaves not much to look forward to in that department. Yeah, maybe I'm a scrooge, maybe I'm not recognizing the real reason for the season, it's just hard to get into the Christmas spirit this year. Cataclysm, on the other hand, I'm a lot more excited about.

Honestly, Cataclysm x.x Christmas is great, sure, but you know that it's going to show up at the same time every year. It's not like you were sitting there waiting for ChristmasCon to happen and announce when Christmas is going to be next year, and then eagerly waiting for it.

I've been wanting Cataclysm like crazy ever since Worgen was announced with it, because I am so excited to reroll as a Worgen

This, as with most recent years, won't be a very good or cheerful xmas, so the game wins this poll.

Deleted
    I voted cata, but Christmas also as I get my New I mac, so I can atculy run wow above 5 fps but yh deffo cata,

10+ Year Old Account
    Both.

And because Cata comes before Christmas it's a win/win.
    "It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated, and so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives ... thank you."

Christmas because i know i wont have class
    On the other hand, its finals during cata release :[

Deleted
    Wtf is Christmas?

While I am very pumped for Cataclysm, Christmas gives me paid days from work to eat awesome food, drink lots of booze, be a bum... and play tons of WoW.

Hurray Expansions!

I'm more excited for Cataclysm. This Christmas is going to be a sad one, as it's the first year I won't be able to visit my mother. (She moved out of state a couple months ago)

Quote Originally Posted by Dashield28 View Post
    Trick question. Cataclysm is Christmas.
    Lemmy!

Deleted
    christmas for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of question is this? I'm an adult! Cataclysm, naturally!

Well, in actuality, I'm more excited about everyday past the 13th because I'll be spending the Holiday with my boy, in another state, WITH Cataclysm. So it's like being in a nerdy heaven.
    Axetoface.

Lol, Ditka vs a hurricane... but here's dah kicka, the hurricane is named Ditka.

Deleted
    im 13 years old, so i do still love christmas, but i am not actually as excited for it as cata. cant wait for cata...

10+ Year Old Account
    Christmas, simply because if you are more excited for cata, it will seem longer before it gets here.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon