unable to purchase digital download.

hi, just tried to purchase the digital download, and every time I hit OK it just comes up with an error, ive checked and double checked that my card details are correct and they are. and I know I have enough money in my account. i also tried to phone customer support but it just said they are busy and cant put any more calls into the que.

anyone else having this problem?

Had the exact same problem and although the solution may sound weird it at least worked in my case, dont type it xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx, but type it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Hope this works.

allready tried that.

Deleted
    One of my mates had the similar problem recently when he tried to purchase the new in-game pets. It ends up that I bought the per and sent it to his account as a gift.

Sorry I don't know why you or my mate's card details can't go through, but you are not alone.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    it may be a problem with your bank... i had this issue once purchasing game time and it turned out that my banks security records were compromised so they wouldnt allow any online transactions for cards issued at a certain time... long shot but the same thing may have happened to you

Edit: worst comes to worst go buy a visa gift card with cash and put on the exact amount for cata download and give it a shot

hmmm, play.com and steam seem to work fine for orders, only just recently bought that poker night at the inventory.

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 06:10 PM ----------

just tried with my mothers card, and that didnt work either, leads me to think the problem may be on blizzards end?

Quote Originally Posted by Sike View Post
    hmmm, play.com and steam seem to work fine for orders, only just recently bought that poker night at the inventory.

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 06:10 PM ----------

just tried with my mothers card, and that didnt work either, leads me to think the problem may be on blizzards end?
    Or with the web browser you are using, try it in an alternate browser or in "compatability mode" if you happen to be using IE.