15+ Year Old Account

How to get to Darkshore?

Ok I'm probably missing something, but how am I supposed to get to Darkshore?
    Everybody on my server says something different. Boat from SW, boat from Darnassus, FP from Darnassus, walk there, etc.

Which one is it? o_O

Btw, sorry if this has been asked before, I tried to use the search option, but I couldn't find anything with it.

Deleted
    Take the FP from Rut'theran village.

Well, for a new character, the FP from Rut'theran isn't connected to Darkshore as I had the same problem for a new toon I'm leveling. I just swan from Rut'theran, got fatigued, and by the time I died, I had zoned into Darkshore so I was rezzed in that GY.

I think theres usually a quest?
    The flightgiver might have one of those "I would like a ride to Blah Blah Blah" Speech bubbles you see every so often.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't tried to level a nelf through darkshore yet but I've been out there to pick up Withers from the quest line. Previously, if you were a nelf and got to the point of going to Darkshore, the FP worked and if you weren't then you could still take the boat. The boat from SW goes to Rut Village and there is a boat to Spacegoat Island there too. I saw plenty of low levels questing when I went so there must be a way without swimming and dying.

Edit - if you aren't a night elf (or draenei) just don't bother coming here unless you just really really love Darkshore. You can level totally in EK with a few dungeons tossed in.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I am a night elf and as far as I know I completed all quests in the starting area.

Talk to the Flight Master at Rut'theran Village. S/he should be able to give you a flight to Lor'danel in Darkshore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Talk to the Flight Master at Rut'theran Village. S/he should be able to give you a flight to Lor'danel in Darkshore.
    Thanks, that's it.
    Somehow I totally missed it lol.

/thread