Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    apparently button mashing and facerolling needs a giude?

sorry but did i miss something, any person can play warrior as long as they stance dance, pop Cds and use collosus smash + throwdown.

Quote Originally Posted by nyoh View Post

sorry but did i miss something, any person can play warrior as long as they stance dance, pop Cds and use collosus smash + throwdown.
    sorry but did i miss something, cant any person play whatever they want?

and without your criticism?

Deleted

I understand that it makes you a bit angry towards warriors when you get destroyed by them but hey it's ok! I gotta love the way how you talk about warriors like they would be an easy class to play. I'd say warriors are the hardest class to play when it comes to WoW's melee classes.

Should I be reforging for crit or mastery? And should I just ignore haste? Still a bit confused with these

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    Should I be reforging for crit or mastery? And should I just ignore haste? Still a bit confused with these
    Reforge to Crit, it's proving better than mastery so far. Only PvP legs have haste so just reforge it into Crit and it's fine.

sorry but did i miss something, any person can play {class} as long as they {use 1st primary ability}, pop Cds and use {2nd primary ability} + {3rd primary ability}.
    There, fixed it for you.

anyone have tips against resto druid in 2v2, when i meet rdruid+x i feel like i'm powerless against the druid, getting kited, and when trying to focus his parter, just getting rooted/cycloned. need help pls i go holy/arms btw.
    Last edited by Turbogaba; 2011-01-06 at 10:50 PM.