Poll: Worgen hunter or human pala

Worgen hunter or human pala as main Cataclysm

Bah i cannot decide, its freakin hard, all my achievements, all my rare mounts and everything is on the pala, but im tired of human and tired of playing meele... im not sure, could anyone give me some pros and cons here please?

Yea I sorta had the same situation got tired of my main paladin and was wondering what to do between druid/warlock/warrior/paladin. IMO if your really enjoying that hunter and dont wanna go back to your paladin stick with the hunter... achievements and rare mounts are all just for show... you can get some of that stuff back in time anyways on your hunter... and if its mounts you cant get back... atleast you kno you got it somewhere...

Well luckily for you paladins are not a melee class, they were originally developed to be a tank or healer, it just sort of evolved into that due to blizzard trying to be mroe diverse. Go holy, or exploit the fact that for the next few months prot will be OP as hell.. Stick with your paladin, youll soon find a human paladin to be A LOT more original that any class of worgen

Its easy. Make an alt. I have a human paladin and warrior and I have lost 0 play time on them both getting them both geared. I dont just ignore everything and go no life on WoW but just lvl the worgen and play him as you like and the same goes for your pally

Well, it's all personal preference, right?

If it was me, I would go with a worgen hunter. I'm really bored of playing on the same server on the same character for the last few years. Once cataclysm launches I'm going to be rerolling a new race/class on a new server to completely 'freshen' it up.

It's going to be a blast going through the restructured zones with a new class on a new server.

i was thinking about race changing my current dorf to a worgen december 7. tho not start from scratch..