Thread: Drama, yay :<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you can't have fun with your 3 friends, are they really still your friends? What I mean to say is, if you're not having fun with them, you're bound to make better friends somewhere else. Not sure why you prefer Alliance, but hey it never hurts to try something new.

I suggest first re-rolling Alliance. Keep your existing characters Horde until you've experienced Alliance life for a while.

WoW is just a game, it's supose to help people relax/unwind and get away from the stresses of real life.
    If you really want to play Alliance, do it. Nobody's gonna stop you.
    If you really don't like that guild your in just /gquit, you told your friends your reasons why that guild is going to fail and if they freak out about you /gquit'ing then they are taking the game too serousily.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoris View Post
    Thing is, i never really cared for that guild. It's those three people i want to play with. But they just don't want to.
    suck it up about the faction as it appears to be 3 v 1 and find a better guild you can all enjoy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    start lvling a toon now you could probably get it up to 80 in no time, and when cata comes out every one will be wearing the same greens and blues.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.