The Avengers. 8/10

Love that they were able to include all these characters into a movie and have it work well. Great action, dialog between the heroes and a lot of funny moments. Hulk was my favorite character as well, and I wasn't even interested in seeing him again after his last 2 films. He really had the best moments.

Only thing that hindered the movie for me were the lackluster villains besides Loki.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

The Avengers (3D) 8/10

Considering I had such low expectations for this movie it turned out really really good. Great character development, great special effects, it made me laugh and cry and smile and kept me on the edge of my seat. The pacing started kinda slow but I had no problem with that as it still provided some good watching. Loki was totally bad ass, more so than he was in the Thor movie.

The only gripe I have is that Hawkeye (who is like my fave Avenger in the comics) recived little screen time and spent most of the time under Loki's mind control. I would have loved to have seen more of him and Black Widows relationship.

I do feel Black Widow played an awesome part in the movie, which surprised me considering most of the team in the movie were men. And she kicked some major ass too which was worth seeing.

The ending after the first half of the credits made me geek out like mad too, Cant wait for the sequel

But still the movie was top notch and far exceeded my expectations, it was the movie I would have never expected to see in my lifetime, and after seeing all the other solo movies it was well worth the wait for this one. Certinally a movie I would want to see again.
    Last edited by Orby; 2012-05-01 at 09:29 PM.

how have so many people seen The Avengers....? Doesn't it come out in theaters May 4th? I know there was a special red carpet Hollywood showing with all the stars... but is everyone else just downloading a leaked version...?

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    how have so many people seen The Avengers....? Doesn't it come out in theaters May 4th? I know there was a special red carpet Hollywood showing with all the stars... but is everyone else just downloading a leaked version...?
    It has been in the theatres here in sweden for a while now. Maybe its just late in your country?
    Epic!

The Prestige

9/10

Great actors and nice "twists". Need to start to watch more movies about magic tricks. :3
    Heyoo!

Chronicle 7/10
    If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Lockout 8/10. A cool scifi action/comedy nothing special but still great.

Avengers

5/10

Popcorn flick. If you don't go in expecting oscar worthy script & acting, you wont be too disappointed.

I expected more from Joss Whedon though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

cabin in the woods - a solid 2/10. straight up horrible movie

Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    In a rare case, the film premiered in Europe (and Australia, NZ etc, I presume) before the US (April 27 here in Sweden). The majority of people on here who have seen it are most likely not in the States.
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Machine Gun Preacher, give it a 7/10. Not my usual type of thing but a mate recommended it, enjoyed it for the story and all sorts. Seemed very low budget which made it better imo.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

9/10

American Wedding - 9/10
    I've never even seen the second one and this movie was funny as shit, loved it.

The tunnel, 5/10
    If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Traffic - 3.5/4. Crushing drama about drugs, seen from every perspective. Benicio Del Toro is amazing in this film, even though Michael Douglas’ storyline worked best.
    The Usual Suspects - 2.5/4. Quite disappointed by this. The layers weren’t as deep as they should, and I practically saw everything coming. But Kevin Spacey delivers a pitch perfect performance.
    The Hurt Locker - 4/4. The best War-movie I have ever seen, it shows the audience sides of humanism, even during a time where the characters could die every second. Jeremy Renner delivers a utterly fantastic performance, It will be long before he can top that again.

The Illusionist

7.5/10

Edward Norton is great like always. Cool "twist" at the end, was expecting for something like that.
    Heyoo!

The Bourne Ultimatum, 9/10 it is such a good movie. The whole series is epic.

The last american pie. havent laught so much in a loooong time 10/10

The Avengers.

10/10.

It was everything I hoped for as a comic fan. The people behind the X-Men movies can learn something from this.

The Avengers - 10/10

Seriously, the film was fantastic. Bad ass action, and it was hilarious at so many moments. Great flick!