Deleted
    Just watched Django Unchained, holy shit is it a good movie, breath of fresh air seeing as most of the movies I watched in 2012 were full of CGI shit. Wow, definitely 10/10, honestly nothing bad to say about it, and Christopher Waltz is so fucking good in it, same with Jamie Foxx.

Django Unchained 8/10

Django unchained has been watched , while its a good film its still not one of Tarantino's best. Worth a watch and a good western, if you like westerns and violence watch it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Argo - fantastic thriller, highly recommended! 8.5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Django Unchained, 10/10

Loved that movie so so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jack Reacher, 4/10. Meh acting, plot was pretty bad/overly complex. It's based on a book, and I feel like they tried to fit too much into the movie. Random stuff happening all over the place

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawless, 7/10
    Was pretty good, aside from Labeouf, he seemed out of place to me.
    Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.

Wreck-it Ralph
    7.5/10
    The movie was great up untill he got to Sugar Rush, then it just became your standard Disney movie. Still the animatons are really well done and the nostalgia on certain parts alone make it worth it. The voice cast is top notch, as always.

500 Days of Summer
    9/10

What can I say? Definately the best movie I've ever seen based on a setup of a boy and a girl falling in love with each other (even tho that was not actually the case in this movie but you get my point), just such a beatiful movie, and really sad too in a way. The acting by Zooey and Joseph is nothing but spectacular, and you can really see that they are good friends in real life as they just click perfectly in the movie. That's why it's so easy to connect with the character of Gordon-Lewitt and that being said, the movie is one hell of a rollercoaster of different feelings and emotions. The movie was really refreshing in the genre filled with generic, non-interesting movies that really give you nothing back. I wasn't actually expecting that much from the movie, but it completely blew me away with it's overall execution and beauty. The soundtrack was one of the best movie soundtracks I've heard in a while, including artists like The Smiths and Temper Trap.

Deleted
    Skyfall
    7/10
    Good entertaining movie, nothing extremely rememberable imo though. A pretty good bond movie.

Deleted
    Jurassic Park 3. 1/10

First time I've seen it actually.. It was horrible. I want to kill it with fire

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Jurassic Park 3. 1/10

First time I've seen it actually.. It was horrible. I want to kill it with fire
    What!? Noooooo! You must be mistaking JP3 for JP2. JP3 was great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    Django Unchained - 9/10 - Great film and everything you would expect from Quentin Tarantino. The story, characters and intense scenes are all there. Christoph Waltz is a great actor.

The Hobbit - 8/10 - I was worried about it failing after the success of LoTR but while it might not quite be at that level it's still a very good effort. The setting and effects are amazing and the scene with Golum was worth the admission price alone

This Is 40 - 5/10- I liked Knocked Up and I generally usually like this type of movie but this was awful, I was bored watching it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looper, 9/10.

I find time-travel movies a bit too analogous, but enjoyed the concept behind this one.

Deleted
    7 Psycopaths, was very impressed 9½/10

Deleted
    The Hobbit - 9/10. Just plain freaking awesome! Loved it!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Skyfall - 8.5/10 Probably the best Bond movie I have seen.

Deleted
    V for Vendetta, watched it on DVD earlier, amazing movie, 9.5/10

The Hobbit: 9/10 -Pretty awesome - Great action sequences, CGI etc...

Skyfall: 2/10 Pretty horrible - Too many things wrong with it to mention.

Zero Dark Thirty - 9/10

I smell a few Oscars for this gem!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    The Hobbit - 100/10

How can nobody like this movie?? It's pure escapism. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer, can't believe its almost a full year until the next installment. Some people said the opening scenes were too long, but I disagree. I think the whole point was to show that Bilbo's life was so humdrum. Gandalf remembered a young hobbit that wanted adventure, but found an older hobbit that had settled into his life. I think rushing the opening wouldn't of conveyed this, after those scenes it's pretty much an action fest with amazing visuals and characters.