Taken 2 - 3/10 horrible movie, without liam it would go to 1/10
    Skyfall - ???/10 , okay srsly I watched the first 15mins and just felt so dissapointed, those 15mins are such a bullshit, I mean those scenes were EXTREMELY unrealistic, and I usualy liked the Bond series, dont think Ill go back and watch It again.
    Argo - 7/10 Decent movie, liked the story alot, and ofc.. Bryan Cranston!

Skyfall - 7.5 - Pretty good Bond movie. Javier Bardem as the bad guy was awesome, too bad he didn't appear earlier in the movie.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Skyfall

I would give it a 8/10. I always like Bond movies, but the icing on the cake for this one was the villain. Javier Bardem is awesome.

saw that's my boy on tv because had nothing else to do
    though the movie was horrible in other senses i haven't laughed at a movie so much in a long long time, so ill just go straight down the middle and give 5/10

https://soundcloud.com/nick-panlook

BEST movieee youll ever see :P

End of Watch: 10 out of 10 ( I had to stop myself from crying at the end, best movie since the Godfather)

Avengers: 0 out of 10. (You'd think with that budget they'd have decent effects and hire someone over 11 to write to story. Literally a waste of time, I'd have been better watching paint dry)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydemize View Post
    saw that's my boy on tv because had nothing else to do
    though the movie was horrible in other senses i haven't laughed at a movie so much in a long long time, so ill just go straight down the middle and give 5/10
    Yeah I saw some of That's My Boy too. I didn't see the whole thing but I got a feel for where it was headed.

2.5/10. Humor was a little bit my type with all the cursing but the story was cliche and the kid seemed transparent.

The last new movie I saw was Skyfall. Its definitely my favorite of the new James Bond movies. I would have to give it an 8, maybe 8.5 out of 10.

Pit Lord
    django unchained which was brilliant, easly 9/10
    and les miserables... which stood up to its name...miserable at best , 2/10...not worth wasting time

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    django unchained which was brilliant, easly 9/10
    and les miserables... which stood up to its name...miserable at best , 2/10...not worth wasting time
    Something that does not suit your tastes isn't automatically bad. Giving Les Mis a 2/10 is just plain ignorant (I grew up in a Musical Theatre family, and while I've personally never been a fan of the production on a personal level, I can still see why it's considered a classic masterpiece. And I've known no one that knew anything about the genre that was disappointed by the most recent film adaption.

On topic - Warm Bodies, I'd give it a 7/10. It was enjoyable, it was adorable, and the humor was amusing, but I doubt it'll stand the test of time.

I just saw Wreck It Ralph a few hours ago and I am impressed. Movie really made my day. Loved everything and the movie actually has a very good and very decent story and development. Really good.

10/10

One thing I hated though, was those people from Ralph's game. Their walking and moving in general was just horrible to keep up and watch. ;_;

Mechagnome
    Flight - 4/10

Zero Dark Thirty - 4/10

Spiders - 0/10

Terrible. Not even B-Movie good. The movie poster is just lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Something that does not suit your tastes isn't automatically bad. Giving Les Mis a 2/10 is just plain ignorant (I grew up in a Musical Theatre family, and while I've personally never been a fan of the production on a personal level, I can still see why it's considered a classic masterpiece. And I've known no one that knew anything about the genre that was disappointed by the most recent film adaption.
    Looked good with the epic sets, costumes and cinematography, but was just a trainwreck of a movie. The story is incredibly bland and the characters unlikeable, the singing was average to terrible (lol Russell Crowe), and nobody deserves an acting Oscar for it. I really felt like it was 3 hours of nonsense and depression, I'm still not sure what the point of making the movie was, other than cashing in on an outdated opera.
    Last edited by quikbunny; 2013-02-19 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    Flight - 4/10

Zero Dark Thirty - 4/10
    Must not like good movies, eh? I kid, of course - to each their own.

Myself, just saw Les Miserables and enjoyed it. Russel Crowe, while a fine actor, really can't sing well enough for that musical production. Anne Hathaway is utterly brilliant, and her song is breathtaking. 8/10
    The less you know, the more you believe.

Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hate, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

Django Unchained.

10/10, thoroughly entertained all the way through.

the sex of the angels

7/10 for me, but surely not everyones taste.

and not whatever random abstract whatever makes Milla Jovovich look hotter. :-/
    Dude, don't say it like it's a bad thing!

Ruby Sparks - 8/10. Quirky, cute, and takes some interesting twists along the way. Really enjoyed it.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion
    Plox. I got your plox right fucking here. - Animalhouse
    I still prefer seeing Thrall rather than blood in my urine, that doesnt make him a good character. - Verdugo

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post

Looked good with the epic sets, costumes and cinematography, but was just a trainwreck of a movie. The story is incredibly bland and the characters unlikeable, the singing was average to terrible (lol Russell Crowe), and nobody deserves an acting Oscar for it. I really felt like it was 3 hours of nonsense and depression, I'm still not sure what the point of making the movie was, other than cashing in on an outdated opera.
    I actually agree with you. The movie jumps around too much. It would have been good if they based the movie more on the book where things are explained better, but they based it off of a musical something that's more suited for stage rather than big screen and it really doesn't seem to work or provide any depth. I am sure some people liked it and that's fine but too me it was just too rushed. Maybe as I preferred the book over the musical myself. Not tht I have anything against musicals, because I love all the old classics
    Long Live Dizzy - May his boxing gloves never shrink in the wash