Bait

5.5/10

Another shark movie, which wasn't really scary at all. There were way too many survivors at the end, and they had trouble killing off girls.

Movies : Mama - 8.5 / 10 Brilliant unique scary movie that also had a good level of empathy in it as well, The ending, A tad odd.
    Home : Hitch Hikers guide to the Galaxy - 10 / 10 Absolutely brilliant, I can't praise it enough.
    Also home : Pulp Fiction : 11 / 10 - Movie perfection

Gangster Squad - 5/10

Your average action gangster movie, nothing extraordinary

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Drive 3/10

SOO slow and BORING... i will admit i only made it about half way through the movie before i completely lost interest and turned it off. I honestly don't even know what the plot was other than a guy who (apparently) drives "the get away car"... but that was only at the very beginning. SUCH a terrible movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    Drive 3/10

SOO slow and BORING... i will admit i only made it about half way through the movie before i completely lost interest and turned it off. I honestly don't even know what the plot was other than a guy who (apparently) drives "the get away car"... but that was only at the very beginning. SUCH a terrible movie.
    ...So you stopped right before the good part? I would suggest continuing.

Drive 3/10

This happened to me too, fell asleep half way through the movie. :/

TED: 9/10

Awesome movie with alot of funny moments imo.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    ...So you stopped right before the good part? I would suggest continuing.
    LMAo BAH! alright I will finish it later...

LMAo BAH! alright I will finish it later...
    Indeed! The second half is almost like a different film and gives everything prior a reason to be so slow/developed.

Cloud Atlas. 7/10. The film is not bad, and it's definitelly not your average "film animal", plus it's quite a piece of film craftmanship. It's not that comfortable a watch, however. Hence the 7/10, being very subjective in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    Cloud Atlas. 7/10. The film is not bad, and it's definitelly not your average "film animal", plus it's quite a piece of film craftmanship. It's not that comfortable a watch, however. Hence the 7/10, being very subjective in this case.
    im interested in watching this, ive heard mixed reviews from friends/family. most people saying they had no idea what was going on in the film and it was too confsuing.
    Too cool for a signature

Paranormal Activity 4 - 2/10

Just terrible. They don't even now what they want to do with the mythos anymore and there was zero suspense. The only decent aspect was the xbox kinect parts, they were pretty cool.
    i7 2600k @ 4.8GHz || ASUS Sabertooth Z77 || EVGA GTX690 || 16GB G-Skill || 128GB+512GB SSD (PRO/EVO) || 2TB+4TB WD Blacks || Corsair HX-850W || Custom Water Cooling
    Cooler Master HAF X || ASUS PB278Q 2560x1440 || Logitech G19 || Cyborg RAT7 || Xonar DX || BitFenix Recon Fan Controller

Cabin in the Woods - 8/10
    It's no cinematic masterpiece but it's one hell of a good watch.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When they cry) 8,5/10
    It was really good, but the original (anime series) was much, much, much better.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Argo, initially 8/10. Then about 20-30 minutes after I watched it and collected my thoughts on the inaccuracies, 6/10. When you promote something as being a "true story" or even "based on a true story" you have an obligation to at least try to remain faithful to the facts. Decent spy thriller, horrible as a "true story."
    "But uh, says on your chart that you're fucked up. You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded!"

On Parole from Retard Rehabilitation since July 27, 2014.

Ironman - 8/10

Amazing movie. I just love Tony Stark and his attitude in the movie. Also how can you not love that suit!

The Campaign (with Will Ferrell and Zack G) - 6/10

Not bad, but not laugh-out-loud funny either. I feel like Ferrell just makes the same kind of movie over and over, with the same recurring themes. This one is basically a less-funny Talladega Nights transplanted into the political arena. An outsider comes to challenge the golden boy and turns his world upside down. Just like in TN Ferrell has a loyal right-hand man, and even has the same type of shallow arm-candy for a wife. All in all there were a few good laughs, but it's nowhere close to Anchorman levels of hilarity.

So I watched twilight for the first time and found this video to sum up what I feel

Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    I d even drop it to 6, expected more.

Pirates of the Caribbean 1 10/10
    Pirates of the Caribbean 2 8/10
    Pirates of the Caribbean 3 10/10
    Pirates of the Caribbean 4 9/10

Cloud Atlas 6/10
    The Expendables 2 7/10
    You kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.
    Tell them only that the Lich King is dead and that World of Warcraft died with him.