The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. 8/10

It was so refreshing in it's innocence after the era of super bad and the hangover being the top comedies out there. Not that I didn't find super bad funny, it just seems like most comdies coming out after its release have just tried to copy its parting going wrong storyline. Jim Carey as Steve Grey : Brain Rapist (Chris Angel : Mind Freak) got me laughing hard a few times, and Oliva Wilde was just....phew. All in all it wasn't hilarious that i left with a side ache but I did walk out with a smile on my face.
    "Dear your holiness, your army is safe and sound, they're down here dying for you."
    Bayside is a cult.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower - 7.5/10

I wasn't expecting much going into this film but it was surprisingly very good, I thought the lead actor Logan Lerman was good and Emma Watson co-stars which is a bonus . It's a nice drama/romance movie that has a few good twists than your average clique movies we usually see in the same genre.

The Hobbit 6/10

The whole film just felt like an underwhelming adventure. It's still solid with some really stand out characters and a decent story but the dwarves felt like they had no personality besides Thorin and the CGI just pissed me off. Feels like Deja vu (Star Wars prequels).

Django Unchained 9/10

Another Tarantino movie that is superb. Excellent dialog, fleshed out characters with a simple but solid and well executed plot. My only complaint is that the final act was weaker compared to the rest of the film but maybe it's just me...wasn't really the ending I truly wanted.

Schindler's List 10/10

Saw this a long time ago as a kid but never paid attention to it but re-watched it today and it's the first film in maybe 10 years that has made me cry and I don't cry at all when it comes to films. I've felt so depressed after watching it but by god it's such a good film and really makes you aware of how atrocious and remorseless people were in one of humanity's darkest chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTheShark View Post
    The Hobbit- 7/10
    The dwarves just looked way to CG and wasn't crazy about how it ended but then again it did follow the book pretty welll.....
    The dwarves CGI? Whaaaaaaaaaat??
    Being critical is a burden which some people loves to bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Schindler's List 10/10

Saw this a long time ago as a kid but never paid attention to it but re-watched it today and it's the first film in maybe 10 years that has made me cry and I don't cry at all when it comes to films. I've felt so depressed after watching it but by god it's such a good film and really makes you aware of how atrocious and remorseless people were in one of humanity's darkest chapters.
    That is one of my favorite films of all time, more people should see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    And since we're dredging up old-world stuff, she should be happy she was even allowed to become a nurse at all instead of being raped.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I turned it off after the first 45 minutes, it was very cliche high school stuff. >.< It was like the writers of the script had forgotten what high school was really like, and had only read about high school experiences in books like Sweet Valley High.

You didn't ask me, but just my $0.02...I doubt very many people will agree with me but it's my honest opinion.
    If you would have finished it you would know it wasn't really that cliche. Pretty good movie to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    If you would have finished it you would know it wasn't really that cliche. Pretty good movie to be honest.
    I might give it another chance, I have to finish Zero Dark Thirty too.
    And since we're dredging up old-world stuff, she should be happy she was even allowed to become a nurse at all instead of being raped.

Spring Breakers and its a 1 out of 10.

The 1 is for the T&A in the movie and thats the only redeeming quality it has...

Olympus Has Fallen 2/10, just horrible, how did it get 50% approval by critics on RT i don't know. The CGI is shit, the plot is shit and a plane with miniguns flying around, raping everyone and not getting hit for fuckloads of time? Really????It's even worse than recently released die hard : <
    Last edited by Zeljo; 2013-03-31 at 05:20 PM.

Spring Breakers: 8/10

Looper: 2/10
    Last edited by Rehl; 2013-03-31 at 06:51 PM.

Sinister - 8/10

Looper - 8.5/10

The Hobbit - 8/10

Argo - 9/10

Les Miserables - 9/10

Skyfall - 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    It felt fairly disjointed from what it was trying to do. Mind you, I sort of was experiencing dissociation from the triggers in that film and was numb to most parts of it.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    It felt fairly disjointed from what it was trying to do. Mind you, I sort of was experiencing dissociation from the triggers in that film and was numb to most parts of it.
    I think part of the problem for me was that I went to an alternative high school and we didn't have that sort of cliche jock versus nerd stuff going on like is expressed in the film, so I couldn't relate to it--it felt cheesy and contrived. People who had more of a traumatic or just stressful hs experience probably had more of a reaction like you did.

Skyfall 2/10

Hell the heck people think this was the best Bond i will never know.

Worst one by a mile.

A Beautiful Mind

9/10, was genuinely entertained and thinking throughout the entire movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    Umm, skinny guys with abs are like a fat girl with big boobs. It don't really count.
    Grievuuz#2550

Cloud Atlas 8/10
    A very clever film, and the six different short stories were masterfully edited together.
    Being critical is a burden which some people loves to bear.

Sinister - 3/10. Total garbage. The only redeeming qualities were the few creepy moments the movie had, but for the most part it was awful and by the end I wasn't even the least bit scared.

Wreck-It Ralph.

10/10. Loved it.

Sinister

7/10

The movie had some creepy moments, but it lacked some more action of the actual villain. The ending was suprisingly very evil