10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    Endless runway
    Multiple Scenes giving the illusion of a "endless" runway.

The Lone Ranger - Disney is way to desperate to try and get a new Pirates of the Caribbean franchise and with how awful this movie is there is no Pirates potential here. First off, casting Johnny Depp as Tonto is a huge disgrace to the actual character, not that it means much because Depp pretty much plays Captain Jack Sparrow white face paint. The plot is bloated, the movie is boring, and when it gets to the over bloated action sequence you don't even care what happens because they absolutely screwed the character of the Lone Ranger. The Lone Ranger TV series used to be like Batman and Robin (not the awful movie) in the wild west, The Lone Ranger and Tonto are supposed to be friends, and Tonto is supposed to actually be Native American (I know Depp technically has a little native blood in him but he is white, face it). The performances were pretty bad but I would blame that more on the awful screenplay, the actors do try (although I would like it if Depp kept Sparrow in Pirates). If you want to see a Gore Verbinski western about justice starring Johnny Depp see Rango not this piece of crud. (I was actually thinking about dropping actual language because it deserves it, but when I cuss I prefer to do it in private where I know it's not around people who care/take offense or will be wrongly influenced) 1.5/10 for the Lone Ranger.

I normally try to steer away from comedies, but I saw The Heat today and it was actually really funny. I love Sandra Bullock, which is probably why I enjoyed it so much, but I was also surprised by how well her and Melissa McCarthy worked together. They made a good team, and I found myself laughing pretty much throughout the movie, which is rare for me. Really enjoyed myself. 9/10.

15+ Year Old Account
    Monsters University _ I found it was great, a good step up for brave. They have been been found to make good sequels/prequels to existing ip then any other filmmakers I have seen. This and toy story 3 were great. You can watch this then watch Monsters in and everything amkes sense. I am glad they found a way to get the job without doing college, nice seeing different ways to get places.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Lone Ranger, 7/10.

Deleted
    Les Miserables, 8/10. I would have liked it more if they have made it more like Sweeney Todd (some normal talk too, not just singing). Still at least 1 additional point for Russel Crowe being supercute in that movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazies (2010)
    6/10

The movie is great with some subtle scary scenes and great characters. Besides the ending (which I wont spoil) the rest of the movie is pretty awesome
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

After Earth 8.5/10 - I've seen people talk so much shit about this movie and the imdb score was destroyed by haters days before it even hit theaters. When I finally decided to go and see the movie, I was very happy I did. One of the best movie experiences this year. It has been hated because internet has developed this strange hate towards M. Night Shyamalans movies and against jaden smith because he got a free pass to show business because of his dad. Both the directing and the acting of jaden worked well in my opinion and will smith was great too. The script was kind of predictable but it was well executed and did not prevent me from enjoying the movie one bit.

Star Trek into darkness 6/10 - I don't know why but I just did not enjoy it much. Technically it was well made and Benedict Cumberbatch was excellent in his role but without him my score would have been lower.

Lone Ranger 8.5/10 - I just watched this one yesterday and I was really positively surprised about how good it was. I had pretty much no expectations. I think the cast was great and Arnie Hammer and Johnny Depp had great chemistry together. It had a lot of humor and it kept the movie light and enjoyable. Technically top notch too.

Deleted
    Watched World War Z on the cinema now. I was expecting so, so much worse. I was surprised; really great watch.

Wasn't expecting to be happy about it.

6.5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    despicable me 2. hmm...i guess id give it an 8/10. maybe a 7/10

not as original as the first one but still good nonetheless. some really funny minion moments but the movie didnt really go anywhere.

The Lone Ranger 8/10.

I'm surprised that movie with Depp wearing a crow on his head got me to like it, but it did. I went in think Depp's costume was dumb, but the movie actually worked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Monster's University, was so hilariously funny and awesome, 9.5/10!

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls 7/10.

Deleted
    Fast & Furious 6.

2/10.

Probably one of the worst films I've seen.

The Heat, 6.5/10, better than most comedies but i prefer witty comedy over swearing-and-toilet-humour comedy.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

10+ Year Old Account
    Man of Steel 9/10

Loved the movie. The acting was top notch. Every scene with Kevin Costner made me tear up.

The best part of course was the fight sequences. I couldn't help but watch this movie and think "This is what a DBZ movie should be like."
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dead Zone (1983)

i give it a 6/10, was hoping for more twists!
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    World War Z 7/10

White House down 8/10

the incredible burt wonderstone 7.5/10

No Country For Old Men - 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Trance - 3/10
    Hi