Hall Pass

10/10

I literally LoL'd so many times. And one word for those that have seen it without spoiling it. Bathtub. I laughed so hard my eyes watered. Maybe it's just me...

Gayniggers from Outer Space
    2/10, was horrible.

Deleted
    Drive - 9/10

Believe me when i say this.......it is the coolest damn action flick i've seen in quiet some time, Ryan Gosling is brilliant in the lead role and the 80's style soundtrack just tops it off as my favourite film so far this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruki-san View Post
    Lion King.... 3D - 10/10

Hakuna Matata~
    This!

<3 <3

Moneyball-
    9/10

Very good for a baseball movie. And who doesn't love a good inspirational sports story?
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad Teacher 7/10

Some Hilarious moments in the movie! Also a movie I could relate to.

Deleted
    Machette

9/10

I just love tarantino movies, and michelle rodriguez is one tough hot chick. If you like over the top action films, Machette is cool. But only if you like over the top. Another one like that is Shoot 'm Up, that one is so over the top it surpasses absurdness and becomes one badass good movie. 9,5/10

Jewel Styles - Doggystyle with style.

10/10.

Yeah i just said it...

Quote Originally Posted by restoxpresso View Post
    Gayniggers from Outer Space
    2/10, was horrible.
    Judging by the title, would have never expected that.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Deleted
    Johan Falk National target
    8/10 great movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Sisters - 1973
    Brian De Palma

An early De Palma movie, 3 years before Carrie, it starred Margot Kidder before she went big and then crazy. It is essentially a mash-up of Psycho and Read Window, with all the usual De Palma trademarks we would see in his later films like split-screens and slow camera pans. I enjoyed it, the movie was essentially made as a vehicle for his friends Kidder and Jennifer Salt and it was entertaining and a bit silly.

7/10

The Other Guys 7/10 - because I love Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg did a pretty good job at comedy.

Contagion
    4/10. A lot of people say it was good but I thought it was boring as hell. The only good thing going for it is good acting. Story seemed basic and uninteresting but maybe I just missed its underlying message.
    -Many thanks to Cocoacross for this amazing signature!-

Last movie I saw was Scott Pilgrim vs the World. Awesome, very geeky, loved it immensely. 10/10
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

The new 1080p version of Return of the Jedi from the Saga pack

The quality of the movie itself was excellent up to the point that was one of my very favourites in history of cinema until this remake. The bit when Emperor electrocutes Luke while Vader is having second thoughts about the whole Dark Side affair and finally decides to redeem himself and pick Emperor up.

Lucas has added very Ep3 esque "No.... Nooooooooo!" voiceover for Vader into that scene and it totally ruins the tension and the emotion of it and makes the whole bit look comedic at the best. FFS Lucas, first you ruined the ending party by adding Jar Jar screaming and Hayden as ghost Vader years ago and now this!

STOP SHOVING IN STUFF!

For the original, 9 / 10

For this remake because of derpy Nooo, 3 / 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27RVJJfny4I - The Noooo from Ep6
    Last edited by Wilian; 2011-10-06 at 07:23 PM.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

I think i watched Priest last.

It was quite a good film, the beginning was a bit crappy but the film got better, I'd give it bout 7/10.

Deleted
    Office Space. 8/10

Wasn't really sure what to expect but quite a few bits in the film made me laugh. There was something about the way the film was presented that made me like it quite a lot, although I can't really put my finger on it.

Last movie I watched was "Serenity". I finally got around to watching Firefly, and watched Serenity right after. Great movie. I hate that a couple of the characters died, but... that's how Whedon finales are. He always takes that last opportunity to kill someone who's been around since the beginning.

Still... great film.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw Pandorum (i know its a little old) but some of the best sci fi ive seen in a while. 8.5/10