Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    Love the old spaghetti western, Some say John Wayne was the best cowboy others say Clint Eastwood, But for me it's Lee Van Cleef
    I'm not a big fan of John Wayne actually, but I find it near impossible to put one of the other two above the other. I think Van Cleef is amazing in "For a Few Dollars More" while Clint Eastwood excels in "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" and "A Fistful of Dollars". I think the real credit should go to Sergio Leone; the end scene of "For a Few Dollars More" is one of the best ever created.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just finished Contagion.

6.5/10

It had a great premise. I think they focused on too many individuals to actually have any sort of proper storyline. It goes all over the place. Not a bad movie, but it could have been done better with less people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Just finished Contagion.

6.5/10

It had a great premise. I think they focused on too many individuals to actually have any sort of proper storyline. It goes all over the place. Not a bad movie, but it could have been done better with less people.
    I think Contagion was more at fault of the director and editors than anything else. The separate stories can work fine as a collage based effect, if they're paced properly. This, on the other hand, left you dry and so empty just waiting for it to move on that it just wasn't worth anything.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

6/10
    It was good, had some awesome elements, funny lines and an unique story, but it wasn't a movie that make "WAUUW!", leaving you speechless for the next hour. I wasn't blown away, but it was fun and worth the time... and stuff.

Super 9, I would give it a 7/10. Good movie, not great. Would recommend though.

'Drive' from Nicolas Winding Refn
    Last edited by tnykng; 2011-12-20 at 05:38 AM.

Deleted
    Moneyball (2011):8,5/10

I really enyoed it.

Dog Town and the Z Boys: 8/10

I watched Bruno last night as I was falling asleep. Lol

5/10

It was very poor. Borat was by no means a masterpiece but atleast it was funny. Bruno on the other hand had its moments but for the most part I was just waiting for it to end.

I would definitely recommend it to fans of Sacha Baron Cohen, but I would definitely recommend Ali G Indahouse or Borat first.

despicable me
    8/10

always enjoyed Dreamworks movies, but i was predicting some scenes or parts of the film, don't know if all is the same
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Hangover 2 9/10
    was really sceptical at first but they managed to top the first one.
    my favorite scene was in the Strip club mwhahaha

Peter Pan, the one made in 2003.

2/10.

What. The. Shit.

I haven't been in a theater since about 1982 so the only way I watch movies is on DvD or TV. I just watched Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows pt. 2 and it was very very good 10/10. The perfect way to end the amazing series of films. They were all good but the one that struck me as being somewhat boring and below the standards of the others was Half-Blood Prince.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Deleted
    Moneyball

8.5/10

I was pleasantly surprised by the depth of this movie, its great script and how perfectly the role of the main character was cast. Its a sports movie for those of us who don't like them. I'm not a baseball fan, nor am I a fan of Brad Pitt, but I recommend this movie to anyone who is a fan of smart, intense and moving drama.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I think Contagion was more at fault of the director and editors than anything else. The separate stories can work fine as a collage based effect, if they're paced properly. This, on the other hand, left you dry and so empty just waiting for it to move on that it just wasn't worth anything.
    Too true. Well, for example, that storyline with the WHO doctor who was kidnapped by that village in China. You see that happen, then nothing for 45mins of the film, then all of the sudden she's teaching there and sympathetic to them. It really has no place. It came off as weird. They could have just focused on Laurence Fishburne's story line for the "inside the CDC/WHO" perspective and then followed the Matt Damon story line for the "outside/real-world implications" story. Would have been a far better movie.

Like I said, not bad, but could have been an 8 or 9 for me if done better.

moneyball
    9/10
    it was a good movie

Hunt for Red October.

10/10 classic awesome movie.

Zombie Strippers.

10/10. Title pretty much sums it up - awesome!
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Deleted
    Another Earth

8/10

I don't know what to write about this movie. I finished watching this several hours ago and I just can't stop thinking about it. This movie, as some people would call it, is a mindf*ck movie similar to Donnie Darko. I've starting coming up with crazy theories how the movie should be logically understood, but I am yet to find a reasonable and logical explanation for its ending. My effort might be futile, maybe it can't be explained; I'm not giving up yet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Centipede 2 10/10. i was sufficiently terrified.

'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' from Brad Bird