10+ Year Old Account
    Sherlock Holmes 2

8/10
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

Don't be afraid of the dark 6/10

Cool idea but done very poorly in my opinion.

Deleted
    The Ides of March

6.5/10

The title of the movie already gives away too much of the plot and in this kind of movie that is unacceptable. I was hoping that at least the script is good, but it wasn't. I give it 6.5/10 for the acting, the only good thing about this movie.

15+ Year Old Account
    V for Vendetta, was a great movie, would recommend it to anyone with any sense. 10/9
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    smoking aces
    4/10

Blood Diamond, solid 10/10.
    What can I do with this one, Aphrodite? She WON'T... STAY... STILL!
    I want to make them beautiful, but they always turn out WRONG!

Deleted
    The A-team

It was pretty cool, never really watched the old A-team tv serie so can't really compared it to that. 8/10

Paranormal Activity 2

It was like watching someone playing the Sims while there was a ghost in the house... Doens't really fit my taste. 4/10

Lars and the Real Girl, 10/10.
    Really enjoyed it in its simplicity.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Deleted
    The Warrior 7.5/10

Good MMA meets rockky type action/drama film. decent acting and a nice story make this film a decent watch

Deleted
    Lord of the Rings: Return of the King 8.5/10

Colombiana it was a good movie but not that much 7/10

Deleted
    Reindeerspotting

7/10

Finnish documentary about living as an addict, very very sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    War Horse
    Dir. : Steven Spielberg

9/10

Very good movie. The end is a little predictible though. As the name implies, it is about the trials of a war horse during the Great War. You get a good overview of World War I. You see all sides of the war, the good guys and the bad guys of both sides, but also what it was for the civilians.

In the lines of The Color Purple, Empire of the Sun and Schindler's List. Spielberg reminds us that he is able to make something else than Sci-Fi and action movies.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
    11/10
    Just, perfect and adorable and sweet revenge at the same time, loved every second of it. The opening credits is worth the admission alone, pretty much the best opening credits of all time.

I watched The Mechanic the other day. I know it's been out for quite awhile but never got around to it. I'd give it a 7/10. Really just enjoyable watch.

Deleted
    Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

I Think 9/10 is a good rating. Wasn't quite as good as the prequel but still definitely must-see.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo:
    10/10

By far, the best movie I've seen all year long. I want Harry Potter to win some Oscars, but damn, I hope this movie gets just as many and/or Best Picture. Just as good if not better than the Swedish version!

Last movie I watched worth mentioning was Redline

Absolutely fantastic movie. 11/10 etc.

Deleted
    I Am Number Four - 2,5 / 5. Twilight with a slightly better directing, acting and action.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by blaqkmagick View Post
    I watched Bruno last night as I was falling asleep. Lol

5/10

It was very poor. Borat was by no means a masterpiece but atleast it was funny. Bruno on the other hand had its moments but for the most part I was just waiting for it to end.

I would definitely recommend it to fans of Sacha Baron Cohen, but I would definitely recommend Ali G Indahouse or Borat first.
    Brüno wasn't supposed to be fun, at all. The point of it was to raise awareness of the american views on such things as homosexuality, fashion, what parents will do to get their kids into magazines and such. That scene where Paula Abdul is talking about how important the welfare of other people is, despite SITTING on a person, and eating snacks off the back of ANOTHER person, was amazing.

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 07:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Icecx View Post
    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo:
    10/10

By far, the best movie I've seen all year long. I want Harry Potter to win some Oscars, but damn, I hope this movie gets just as many and/or Best Picture. Just as good if not better than the Swedish version!

Nonsense, the american depicture of Lisbet is a disgrace!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann